Chapter9: New York baby

Amanda
I woke up very late and the sun was shining through the windoow when Iwoke up in first class the next morning,  I was glad it was sunny because we could get to do our challenge today, dad had us get up and meet him outside, I ran back to my room to get dressed for the day.

Amanda I woke up very late and the sun was shining through the windoow when Iwoke up in first class the next morning,  I was glad it was sunny because we could get to do our challenge today, dad had us get up and meet him outside, I ran back to my...

I kept my hair the same down and wavy, then I joined the others outside.
"Nice of you to join us baby" dad said when I walked out. "You look very beautiful today, I love that outfit on you"
"Thanks daddy " I said. Dad explained the challenge to us and Sierra wouldn't shut up about how dad's past fame life was embarrassing, I was screaming at her in my head telling her to shut up hoping that my thoughts were so loud that everyone could hear. Sierra is starting to get on my nerves, I mean doesn't she have anything better to do than stalk my dad, Cody and the rest of us? Like get a life. Dad said we had to climb up to lady liberty's crown, retrieve the carriages at the top, take a boat to the heart of Central Park then chose someone to be the baby in the carriage and race to the finish line. Dad said that my team could take the elevator but we wanted to climb Alejandro went first to "make sure it was safe for me." I don't need Alejandro to help me I just wish he'd leave me alone, doesn't he know I'm not into him? The rest of the team climbed up and Alejandro grabbed the carriage, Sierra was sucking up to dad and then something got my attention.
"Thanks Sierra it's nice to be appreciated."
I felt my heart was hurting my dad totally knows I appreciate him, I had tears in my eyes.
"What's wrong Amanda Noah asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Nothing, my eyes just hurt, it's a reflex tear" I said lying, turning my head away. I wanted to be with Gwen and Heather, there my best friends I really needed them right now. After the teams made it up the statue and everyone had their carriages we had to take the fire pole down, but dad said my team could use the escalator and take that down while the other teams had to use the fire pole. Noah got selected to be our baby and then we heard the music bell.
"A little Travel music please" dad said.
Sings when everyone sings

We got the the park and the other teams were there, Tyler went in for the team to grab our apple Alejandro was bugging Heather so I had to step in and stick up for her.
"Alejandro please leave Heather alone!"  I shouted over at him.
Alejandro blew me a kiss and I glared at him, flipped my hair and tried to avoid walking and standing by him. //confession "Alejandro is really getting on my nerves, why can't he get a clue and realize I don't like him.// end of confession.

"Noo why?" D.J. cried out."
"Because your cursed that's why" leshawna said as she pushed the carriage with Lindsay in it away heading towards the finish line.
I didn't notice that Heather swapped the carriage that had Noah in it for a carriage with a baby in it so when we reached the end we had to go back, we did end up losing but I wasn't mad at Heather it was enjoyable to watch Alejandro be angry so I couldn't blame her and I know Alejandro was the reason Heather did what she did. The Amazons were in the elimination room deciding if they wanted to keep the prizes that were in the apples. Cody pretty much took all the candy, Sierra got apples, and no one else wanted them, and the last prize got dumped it was a meat grinder. I went back to first class with the girls.
"Um why is she here?" Courtney Asked.
"Shut up Courtney, she's a little upset right now" Gwen said I told her and Heather what happened that made me so sad.
"If it makes you feel better I told Sierra that she shouldn't speak to your dad for a while" heather said.
"Yeah it does, I just wish I could show him how much I love and appreciate him."
"Is there maybe a song that you or your sister wrote?"
"I don't write songs but I'll check and to see if Clair may have something I could use. If I do I'll perform it tomorrow, I promise." I set the seat to have me lay down and I fell asleep a bit happier than what I was when I got to first class. If I found a song, I was totally performing it, dad needs to know that Sierra isn't the only one who appreciates him especially when he knows his daughter(s) love and appreciates him more than anyone else in the world.