Chapter 27: Sweden

When I woke up the next morning I turned on my music and got ready for the day.

Once I was ready I went back to loser class with Noah and his team

"Good morning princess" Noah said when I sat next to him
"good morning" I said with a smile.
"Your dressed warm are we going somewhere cold?"
"Yeah but the coats arrived a while ago so you'll get coats when we get there"
Just then we landed and the plane slid on the ice a bit, dad passed out the coats and then we walked out.

Noah
Our challenge was for us to build something Duncan, owen, Alejandro and I decided to build a shield around our space so the Amazons couldn't see.
"This looks like a whale bone" Owen said.
"You're an incredibly stupid genius!" Alejandro said we continued to build we now knew we're building a boat we heard the music bell and Alejandro glared at owen.
"As you sing, do not mention we're building a boat."
"WE'RE BUILDING A BOAT!?"
Owen screamed. We heard the Amazons complaining I face palmed and pulled away our shield to revile our completed boat.

Amanda
All I know from our challenge was is that we had to build something, Sierra was confident on what it was so we let her do what she needed. When it was finished we saw it was Cody's face.
"SIERRA WHY WOULD IT BE CODY'S FACE!?" I yelled.
"Creepy" Heather and Gwen said in unison. // confession"okay Sierra has officially gone nuts I mean Cody's face, I thought she was over her crush.
All of a sudden we heard Owen  announce that we were supposed to be building a boat but clearly my team didn't, I guess that's what you get when you let Sierra do the work, instead of a boat we built Cody's face like why? Just to top it now we had to sing about our failure.

Sings Courtney's part and it's we built Cody's face

We decided to cut the top of Cody's wood head off to use as a boat, Sierra was finally useful for something, it was her idea. We cut off Cody's wood head. Just then owen farted causing the ice to crack.we jumped in and sailed on the not so solid lake. We made our way to the dock were dad was. At the dock  dad told us to assign a boat captain, we all agreed on me sine Heather and Gwen and Sierra didn't want to be captain. The next part of our challenge was like battle ship and we had to use cannons to launch at the other ship.  We hit the other team a few times, Sierra was a great launcher and the other team totally sucked, they kept Missing our  ship so they decided to launch owen who flew past our ship when he landed in Cody's boat head and farted.
"Team me wins!" Dad said but thankfully it was a non elimination challenge so I didn't have to send my friends home, even though I still wish I could've voted out Sierra off She is really annoying and has no use for the team.
In loser class Gwen, Heather and I were hanging out until I started Missing Noah .
"Do you guys mind if I go see Noah ?" I asked.
"Not at all Mandy, I'm sure he misses you too, go ahead we're alright here" Heather said, I smiled then went to first class to see my boyfriend.
"Hello Prince Charming "I said when I walked in.
"Hello" Noah said. "How's my princess?"
"I'm good, how's my prince?"
"Prince Charming is doing just fine now that you're here" Duncan said.  I rolled my eyes at him, he can be such a dork sometimes.
"I'm going to put my pajamas on I'll be right back" I said kissing Noah on the cheek.
"I'll be waiting" he called out. I returned to first class and took a seat on the couch next to Noah.
"Can you play with my hair again please?" I asked.  Noah smiled and I rested my head in his lap as he ran his fingers through my hair.
"I love you princess" he said I smiled up at him with soft tired eyes.
"I love you too" I replied.
//confession "yeah Noah and I are meant to be"// end of confession.

Noah
Amanda is just perfect, any guy would be lucky to have her, I'm gonna make sure she's always happy and no one ever hurts her she my beautiful little princess. I have no regrets to loving her. I smiled at her as I watched her slowly fall asleep in my arms.

Thank you for reading please vote and comment if you want more I would really appreciate if you do thank you love ya all ❤️  Lindsay