Chapter20: mini vacation

When I wake up I know we're still stuck in Jamaica I put my suit on and join Heather and Gwen by the pool

"Manda! You still ok" Gwen said as I sat down.
"Yeah Noah and my dad took care of me" I replied.
"Uh Amanda Didn't Alejandro say that he wouldn't mess with the competitors anymore?" Heather asked.

"Yeah why?"

"He's kinda close to Sierra"
"WHAT!" I yelled and spotted Alejandro kissing Sierra, I felt my blood boil I jumped up and stormed over to him.

Alejandro
I was flirting with Sierra trying to send her home next so I could protect Amanda, my plan backfired I heard Amanda shout my name and saw her storming over to me she was very angry.

"Alejandro What are you doing I thought you said you would stop messing with the competitors?" Amanda said, anger in her voice.

"I wasn't, I was just..."

"NO, I May not be friends with Sierra but that doesn't mean you can just manipulate her so here's the deal... I'm always open for a second chance  and if you want your second chance you need to prove it to me until then leave me alone"

Crap I totally screwed up, I didn't want to lose my friendship with Amanda so thinking quickly I blurted it out.
"I LOVE YOU!" I shouted out Amanda spun around and she stared at me.

"Wait what!?" She asked.

"I  love you" I repeated, and Amanda ran to me.
"Look I care about you as a friend but I'm with Noah but I still forgive you."
I smiled and kissed the top of her head. I promised myself not to mess up again, I love Amanda to much to see her so hurt. She's my  best friend I can't lose her friendship because of my stupidity.

Amanda
//confession"I decided to forgive Alejandro, he said he loved me and proved to me that I can trust him I just hope I didn't make a mistake. "// end of confession. I went back to Heather and Gwen and told them that everything between me and Alejandro was going to be okay.  The girls and I started getting hot so we jumped in the pool. I realized we haven't seen the guys besides Alejandro, I knew Owen was in the infantry tent, but as for everyone else I had no clue where they were.
"Where are Noah and everyone else?" I asked.
"Thought I saw them down by the water" Gwen said. I looked out into the sea and spotted them no sign of Courtney,I was so glad for that, if she was around she'd find something to complain about, only Courtney could find something to whine about in paradise. I noticed Gwen had a sunburn on one hand.
"Oh my gosh Gwen your Hand" I said pointing at her sunburn.
"So that's why my hand hurts so much" I got board so we decided to lay out in the shade to prevent more sunburns. I put music on from my iPod and practiced my dancing.
"You sing and dance like a star" Heather said. I blushed and tried to act like I wanted her to stop even though I really didn't.

Alejandro
I saw Amanda dance to her music, she's very talented in both dance and singing, she is definitely built for the stage, I'm so glad she's finally over her stage fright she's to awesome to hide behind the shadows. I couldn't stop starting at her she's just beautiful and I meant what I said I'm totally in love with her.

Amanda
As I was laying in the shade enjoying the nice weather I started wondering how Owen was doing. He had to spend the night in the infantry  tent so I went to go check on him.
"Hey Owen how are you feeling?" I asked when I walked in. Owen said he was ok and that he just missed Izzy, apparently she got to go home for tests because she figured out time travel, I don't really know that's just what Owen said. Dad came in to check on us (well specifically Owen) we heard the music bell.
"This is a good time for a song" dad said. I looked over at Owen I felt bad he had to sing but he didn't seem to mind. The music began and Owen started as I followed along.

Sings Gwen's part
r

Owen's song was about how much he missed Izzy. I told him that I was so sorry for him and that I hope he'd be okay. Dad rounded everyone up and boarded us on the plane, apparently the aftermath show hosted by Jeff and Bridget raised enough money for us to continue the show. It was the best few days off, just a quick mini vacation from the show, now we have to continue the fight for the million. goodbye Jamaica. Next stop London.