Chapter 19: Jamacia mon

It was raining the next morning when I looked out of the window in first class. I excused myself from the guys to go get dressed.

I came back and sat next to Noah I knew we were a thing now

I came back and sat next to Noah I knew we were a thing now. Dad came over the intercom and all we heard was "ahhhhh." Izzy and Owen didn't want to crash so they grabbed parachutes and jumped out. The boys created a circle around me and we all grabbed onto each other. We landed not so perfectly but we were fine except for Owen and Izzy who hit their heads pretty hard. Dad called an I ambulance for them and they went to the infantry tent that we had set up.
"Two airports on this island the size of postage stamps and he misses both, but some how it's my fault." Dad said to chef.
"You blew the rest of our founds on Chris world" chef fired back. I crossed my arms and shook my head.
"Really Daddy... I mean really?" I said as Noah put a hand on my shoulder To calm me down.
Everyone looked around trying to figure out where we were.
"Were are we?" Tyler asked.
Dad responded in a Jamaican accent. "Jamaica mon." Fabulous dad Is wearing another stupid costume, my team and I laugh it looks like a ladies outfit.

//confession "so Daddy tells us that the plane needs to be repaired a bit, we're out of gas and we have no money left but we still have to continue the show... why?!" End of confession. Dad takes us to a waterfall and tells us we have to dive in to the lagoon below and find the Treasure. We had to change into our swim suits before we could begin.

Before dad let us start the challenge he asked me to perform the musical challenge so I picked a fun song for me to do

Before dad let us start the challenge he asked me to perform the musical challenge so I picked a fun song for me to do. "Sing this with me Daddy?" I asked and dad nodded.

Tyler tries diving for our team but after coming up empty handed a few times Alejandro tries.
Alejandro
Tyler failed at finding the gold for our team so when I saw Gwen come up with them I went after them. Gwen was getting shocked by els and Amanda was freaking out, poor Amanda. I carried Gwen to shore but Heather ran over and snatched the gold up. I went back to Amanda and gave her a hug she felt very warm, I was a little worried about her.

Amanda
Alejandro came back after getting us the win, he gave me a hug but I felt hot and Alejandro hugging me made me hotter. I suddenly lost my balance and the last thing I saw before I passed out was Alejandro.

Alejandro
Amanda passed out I held her in my arms she was very hot
"Chris...it's Amanda!" I shouted still holding her gently in my arms.
"we need to get her to the infirmary I think she has heat exhaustion." I  carried her to the infirmary. Chris came in with ice water and her oxygen tank.

Noah
I sat in the chair in the infirmary tent with Amanda until the medics said they needed to move her inside of the plane and keep her in a cool spot until she wakes up. //confession "I can't lose Amanda she's my world, she's Chris's world I don't know what Chris and I would do without her// end of confession. I walked into Amanda's room and checked her  temperature she was cooling off but she was still very hot I got some ice and placed it on where she was hottest. Chris came in and said I should go back to first class so I asked him to let me know when Amanda wakes up. I saw tears in his eyes and he sat at the end of her bed.

Chris
I sit at the end of Amanda's bed as tears roll down my cheek. I lean over and kiss her cheek. "Amanda I love you so so much" I whispered. I continued to cry, I don't want to see my baby like this.

Amanda
I woke up in my room with my dad by my side and I'm cold. I can't remember what happened all I remember was talking to Alejandro and then falling asleep. 
"Baby girl!" Dad shouts when he sees me, he gives me a hug.
"Oh thank god... you're ok" dad said.
"W w what happened?" I asked.
"You got heat exhaustion and passed out, Alejandro, Noah and I were so worried about you and Heather, Gwen and pretty much everyone else"
"How long have I been asleep for?
"Couple hours."
Wow had I really been asleep for hours? I rushed to economy to see the amazons.
"AMANDA!" everyone yelled "your awake!" Gwen said running over giving me a hug"
"Yeah my dad told me what happened, I need to go see Noah, dad said that he's a mess" I went to first class and Noah jumped up, ran over to me and gave me a hug. when he saw me.

Noah
Amanda woke up finally and I was so happy to see her I gave her a big hug, I'm so glad she's ok.
"Don't scare me like that again princess" I said. Amanda giggled.
"Ok, I won't" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I put my arms around her and she fell asleep resting her head against me she's so beautiful, I can't believe I almost lost her today. I love her so much.

Hope you liked this chapter please vote, comment and keep reading love ya all
Lindsay