Chapter 32: music day

It was raining the next morning so me and everyone else decided to hang in first class

It was raining the next morning so me and everyone else decided to hang in first class. I played a few songs after everyone begged me.

"Ok let's see oh ok this is one for Noah " I said looking in Clair's song book. I got my music stuff from my room and began playing

"Princess that was awesome thank you" Noah said.
"Well Clair wrote it but I get to dedicate it to you,this one I liked from Clair's work I remember when she wrote it, thankfully she gave it to me, it's for her, Gwen, Alejandro and Heather"
A/N the song is about her friends but I decided not to put it in to save time

"Aww Mandy you are the best friend ever" Heather said making me blush. Just then we heard thunder explode in the sky and I jumped back.
"Ok how about another song since I don't want to listen to the thunder, Noah could you help me with this one?"
"Sure princess" Noah said with the biggest smile. I showed him which part I needed him to sing and I began.

"I think you should get a record deal Mandy" Heather said.

"It's funny I was just thinking about that last night, about how I could be a pop star and Clair my song writer and if I go on a tour you guys could come with me."

"So you've actually given it some thought?

"Yeah, I've gotten over my stage fright and like I said I want the spotlight to shine on me, my true self was hiding from me the entire time."

"Well if you think you want to do that when the show's over go for it and remember us when you're famous"
I giggled at that comment.

"I could never forget you guys you're the best and only friends I ever had." I turned to everyone else. "That's for all of you, you know when my dad announced to me he was having me on the show I didn't want to come but I'm glad I did it changed my life in a good way and I got to be friends with all of you." Everyone let out an awww which made me smile.

"Amanda you have been really awesome to hang out with on the show without you it would probably be more depressing and boring you have given us great music and a ton of fun, you brought out the best in us and we have learned so much from you, like how anyone can change." Alejandro said.

"Well I know that I've learned things from you guys too, I think we all kinda brought out the best in each other and I'm so glad we all get along so well, I'm gonna really miss all of you when the show's over, but I think we will continue to be friends."

"Maybe we should start planning a total drama reunion." Alejandro said I smiled and shook my head.

"Only if you do the work" I said giving him a playful shove.
// confession "even though I really didn't want to come on the show I am so glad I did it was definitely a life changing experience and I don't know what would happen or where I would be without the support and friendship of everyone, this has been the best summer of my life, I have everyone here and my dad and Clair to thank for that and for that  I am truly grateful". // end of confession. After everyone went back to where they belonged I went to my room to start researching for record companies that I could get a record deal from, I guess I really do want that because I'm going for it just like everyone has told me all along I sent in a request for an audition, now all I have to do is see what happens. I told dad and he said that it would be a really cool opportunity for me and as long as I'm following my heart he's happy. If this does work out I'm definitely asking Clair to be my song writer, maybe I am getting my hopes up but I never realized it's what I wanted until now so if my hopes are high then I guess I really do want this. I wonder what would happen if I actually did get a record deal. What would Noah say ? so many exiting thoughts bounced around my brain until I started getting tired and I started getting myself ready for bed by showering, brushing my hair and teeth. When I was all ready for bed I closed my eyes and wished for me to get an audition for a record deal. "this is a whole new opportunity, I hope that it happens". After making my wish I sent Clair a goodnight text hoping she could also hear me in her heart. Tomorrow is a new opportunity for adventure just like every day brings new opportunities.

Thank you for reading please vote and comment, I would really appreciate it, love you all ❤️Lindsay