Chapter 31: dreams and makeovers

I got up the next morning and Heather was awake.
"Thank god you're finally up I've been dying of boredom over here"
"Sorry Heath but I have to sleep.
"Well now that you're awake I want to try a new hairstyle on you"
I smiled then ran to my room to get my hair stuff, and get dressed while I was there.

"Well now that you're awake I want to try a new hairstyle on you"I smiled then ran to my room to get my hair stuff, and get dressed while I was there

Heather had me sit in front of her while she did my hair.
"How is it looking" I asked  as she continued working or my hair "it's coming you will be very excited." Heather continued working on my hair until she placed her hand mirror in front of my face so I could see.
"Tada!" Heather exclaimed. As I looked at my amazing new hair style.

"Heather, it's awesome thank you!" I cried

"Well you're awesome and you needed to do something different with your hair." I giggled and gave Heather a playful shove.
"Guess who's your best friend?" Heather said.
"Oh now what, a spa day? "
"You're smart, how do you feel about mani pedi's and massages?"
"You didn't!"
"Did"
Our mani pedi's were at noon then we got our massages after. My nails looked amazing a French manicure with the light purple nail polish on my toes matched beautifully. //confession "Heather was right she is the best friend ever, her and Gwen are my two besties"// end of confession. I went to go find Noah in loser class to show him how awesome my spa day was.
"You look beautiful princess" Noah said when I showed him.
"Thank you, my Prince Charming."I blushed.

Noah
Amanda seemed to have a great day with Heather I've never seen her this beautiful before, I was almost at a lost for words she looked absolutely stunning, her hair in that braid, her nails so shiny, her skin was practically glowing I love how beautiful she is. She's my little princess and I'm her Prince Charming or as she calls me we go together like salt and pepper. Amanda stayed back in economy class for the rest of the day we tried coming up with a ship name we couldn't decided on one so were going to say we're just going to be the charmings. I'm the prince and she's the princess.
"The charmings? Huh, what about Clair and Cody?" Alejandro asked.
"So you think Cody and Clair are together?" I asked. Alejandro smiled and nodded.

"It's all over Sierra's total drama blog" Alejandro said.

"Well I guess that means He is finally over Gwen"

"Yep" no more gwody" Alejandro said. "I bet Gwen's happy about that."

Amanda
As I was heading to my room I heard Alejandro and Noah talking about Cody's current relationship with Clair. I guess their together and if Clair's happy then I'm happy she deserves someone who's gonna treat her well like Cody does. I went to my room to put my pajamas on and undo my hair then I grabbed my movie case and went to first class.
"you want to watch a movie?" I asked Heather.
"Sure!" She replied.
"As long as it's not something scary!" Heather said . I nodded I had to agree we decided on a family movie.
"So does Jurassic world sound?"
"Well not too scary, but not really a chick flick and it's family enough so we have a winner." I put the movie in and started popping the popcorn. I didn't intend to sleep in first class but at this point I didn't feel like getting up so I stayed back with Heather, deciding to just chill with her we had a great time with watching movies and talking about ourselves and the latest gossip on what's going on around with the show. I'm kinda glad and sad that it's almost over. I'm sad because it's been a ton of fun and I've made great friends and found love, but glad because I miss Clair and I can't wait to see her, hopefully when the show's over I'll get to graduate in the spring with Clair then see where the wind takes me, I might go to L.A and audition for a record deal, now that I've gotten over my stage fright. Clair could be my song writer and Alejandro, Noah and all my friends can come to my consorts, Gwen and Heather could be part of my support team. "Gosh Amanda you're getting way ahead of yourself, but it could still happen if I work hard for it." I laughed at the crazy thoughts bouncing around my brain, I guess I was tired so I layed back and let myself go to sleep. We have to do another challenge, in two days let's go out with a bang for the season then another journey will take me where I need to go.