Chapter 35: finale

I woke up the morning of the finale at home At six thirty Clair and I got up to get dressed then we headed to the airport so we could see the finale live in Hawaii.

On the flight we watched the show from last night, Heather got to Hawaii first and Alejandro and Noah tied

On the flight we watched the show from last night, Heather got to Hawaii first and Alejandro and Noah tied. So I guess they will battle when we get to Hawaii. I really really hope Heather wins. When we landed we had some time before our next flight left so we went to star bucks to get some coffee, we waited in the lobby area for our flight to be called. Soon enough we got on and flew off to Hawaii. As soon as we got there I called dad to Have someone come get us at the airport. When we got to the island I saw everyone from this season and a few others from season one. They made up the peanut gallery. I was so excited to see everyone. I ran to Noah and gave him a hug, then I hugged Heather,Gwen and Alejandro.
"It's good to see you again Amanda" Heather said.
"You too congrats on making it to the finale two" I said. The battle was chosen by Heather it was according to dad the traditional fire dance of death. The battle was was for Noah and Alejandro to battle with flaming stick in shark infested water on a platform. The person who freed Heather would go against her in the finale two. Alejandro ended up Winning because he distracted Noah and knocked him off the platform and into the water. Dad explained that the last challenge of the season was that Heather and Alejandro had to make dummies of each other then run up to the volcano and toss the dolls in to win. They each got to pick two helpers. Alejandro chose Courtney and lindsay, Heather chose Me and Harold. the very last music challenge of the season started and Alejandro, Heather, the three helpers and I began to sing.

Clair  ran off to the finish line with dad and I was right there with Heather. Alejandro was ahead, I really hope Heather wins though I don't really know why I want Heather to win more than Alejandro but I just do.

Alejandro
I was currently in the lead I finished my Heather doll first, all of a sudden I came upon a river of lava, it was the only way to get to the finish line there were stones that I had to skip across, but I had to move quickly Heather was right behind me. I really wish I didn't have to do this but I sucked it up and did it anyway it was the only way to win. I skipped across the stones, trying to stay in the lead. I asked Courtney and lindsay to hit a trap over Heather but they almost hit me.

"Really?!" I yelled.

"Ops Which ropes are team Alejandro's?" Courtney asked. I  tried again but Harold distracted lindsay.

"Look a sale of mascara!" Lindsay ran off and I face palmed, I focused on trying to keep moving. I made it across the river and continued on. As I made my way to the end Heather tried making a scene trying to make me feel guilty by distracting me. Come mon Heather!" I heard Amanda's sister say.

Amanda
I watched a little scene between Alejandro and Heather. I laughed Heather  is so smart it was really fun to watch, Clair was trying to cheer Heather on I held my breath as I watched. I grabbed Clair's hand and gave it a squeeze. She turned her head and smiled at me, I smiled back. Just then Heather jumped up and threw the Alejandro doll into the volcano everyone cheered.
"Yes good job Heather!"
Dad announced Heather as the Winner of total drama world tour.

"AND THE WINNER OF TOTAL DRAMA WORLD TOUR IS HEATHER!"

I watched as dad handed Heather the silver case of the million dollars Clair and I ran over and gave Heather a hug.

"Congratulations Heather" I said. Heather smiled and gave me a hug . I saw Clair walk over to Cody and she gave him a hug. Sierra glared but no one paid any attention to her as usual.We all cheered and ran down the volcano and into the ocean.
"BEST SUMMER EVER!" I cried and everyone cheered along with me.
"YEAH BEST SUMMER EVER WOOO HOOO!"

Dad wrapped up the show.
"That's it for this season, next time we'll bring in a new cast, tune in next time for more total drama, I'm Chris McLean and this has been total... drama... world tour!" Dad said, and then we all cheered and partied celebrating total drama world tour.