Chapter 28: happily never after

I wake up and quickly change into my clothes then went to loser class to see my team.

Gwen and Heather were still asleep so I doodled in my notebook until they woke up

"Good morning Mandy how are you this morning?" Heather asked sweetly."I"m good" I said then we just talked for a bit."I'm excited for the challenge today" I said, and then soon enough we landed and we were at Niagara Falls. Dad let's us look for a minute before we head inside a theater.

"So how coool is Niagara Falls?" Dad asked.
"It's awesome!" We all said.
"Great! On with the challenge. Our musical challenge for today will be performed by Amanda" dad said. I smiled and grabbed my music stuff and set it up.
"This is one of Clair's she said I could sing it, hope you like it" I said then began to play.

"Nicely done sweet heart" dad said when I finished.
"Yeah that's our girl!" Heather and Gwen cheered and I saw Noah smile at me, I think he knew that the song was about him.

" anyway the teams are merged Today your challenge is randomly selecting a spouse for the marriage challenge, after all Niagara falls is the marriage capital of the world so that's why today's challenge is a wedding challenge, the guys will climb into a slot machine and the ladies will pull the lever to see which husband they end up with by random. " Chef pushed out a slot machine and the guys climbed inside and I went first, but unfortunately for me I didn't get Noah I got Duncan. " dad can I please have a re spin?" I asked

"There are no re spins" dad said. Just then a tear rolled down my cheek.
// confession " why daddy... why?"// end off confession.

Noah
I saw Amanda was crying a bit I went over and gave her a hug and kissed her cheek. "No tears princess" I said and Amanda gave a weak smile. Chris asked us to continue. Sierra got Me. // confession " why did I get Amanda's biggest enemy in the game I hate whoever came up with this stupid challenge, I want to be with my princess// end of confession. I know Amanda would say that Heather or Gwen would be better than Sierra, I could easily tell by the way she was acting. The girls continued on, Heather got Alejandro and Gwen got Owen. The next part of our challenge was for the brides to be blindfolded as we, the grooms had to direct the brides to the dresses. Sierra and I won due to my good directions. Even though I wasn't with Amanda I still wanted to act like I'm trying. Duncan and Amanda came in second place, Gwen and Owen got third and Alejandro and Heather came in last. Now that the girls had their dresses They  had to go change in their dresses. For the last part of our challenge. The last part of the challenge was for the guys to carry their brides across the bridge and answer questions about Canada. The first team across will win a night in first class. Gwen and Owen went first but didn't win, Sierra and I won and we got to enjoy a wedding reception in first class. I was a little sad that I couldn't be with Amanda for the wedding challenge, but on the up side there was cake, but besides that I was  just hoping that she was  OK. I didn't really pay much attention to Sierra I'd much rather have lost and be in loser class with my princess than a winner in first class with Sierra. I can't believe Chris wouldn't let us be together for this challenge, I'm sure Amanda is upset, my poor princess. I decided not to let it bother me and just go to sleep knowing that I can be with my princess tomorrow.

Amanda
//confession "this wedding is not a happily ever after it's more like happily never after. *sniffles trying to hold back tears*// end of confession. I had a crappy day thanks a lot dad, and Noah with Sierra was the worst, having Duncan is fine but Sierra and Noah? I mean seriously. I was crying in my room again but I couldn't let the others know especially dad and Noah I wish I was stronger and could just suck it up and go with whatever stupid challenge dad throws at us, but I can't I'm not as strong as I would like to be, if only. After I pulled myself back together I went back to loser class and I said goodnight to Heather and Gwen then went to my room to call it a night even though I fell asleep in tears, I know that Tomorrow I would wake up and get to see my Prince Charming.

Thank you for reading please vote and comment if you want more I appreciate all of your likes and comments love you all ❤️lindsay