Chapter 4: japan, pinball, and comercials

After having a nice day off we were headed to Japan. I got ready then head to the middle of the plane to go be with my team in loser class.

"Good morning Amanda " Alejandro said when I walked in

"Good morning" I replied. Owen woke up just then and realized he was on a plane.
"AHHH I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE"
"SHUT UP!" I yelled covering my ears. Noah got him to calm down
"Stop sweating lunch box airplane travel is the fifteenth safest mode of transportation, unless you're in a death trap." Alejandro got up and sat next to leshawna and began flitting with her. I pointed my finger at my throat.
"Gag!" I said.
"You're not jealous.. are you?" Tyler asked. I shook my head "no but yesterday I saw him flirting with Lindsay and Bridget, believe me I'm going to find out his little game then... when the time is right I'm going to expose him"
"Oh okay...Cool"
Dad's voice came over the intercom and he asked everyone to meet him in the common area.
"Oh good you're all here" dad said "I hope you all brought your radioactive monster repellent because we're about to land in Japan" chef walked in wearing a costume. "Thank god dad's not wearing the costumes this time" dad asked us to hold on to something, chef went back to the cockpit to land the plane. When we landed dad took us to a tv studio designed like a sports stadium. The music bell went off so we had to sing.
"Oh forgot to mention I'm still trying to get Amanda to be more confident about performing in front of people so she's doing a solo song for the musical challenge today" dad said I glared at dad and he had chef go get my board, guitar, speakers and mic,  I set up what I needed then began.

"Well done baby girl". Dad says when I finished. "On with the challenge" dad said we were playing human pinball and one member from each team had to select someone to put in the giant pinballs. Team victory selected D.J, team Amazon selected Cody, and my team selected Alejandro. Alejandro and D.J shared their pinballs with pandas and Cody basically got mauled by Sierra.
//confession "I honestly don't Know what Sierra sees in that little chicken strip" // end of confession.
Team victory scored the least amount of points, team Amazon scored most and again my team wasn't winner or loser. Back on the plane dad said that part two of our challenge was making a Japanese commercial for a candy chef wanted to sell called total drama yum yum happy go.. something or other I don't remember or care. My team got to work by having Owen dress as a monster terrorizing possibly a Japanese city and then ended our commercial with a catchy song that Noah and Alejandro wrote. When the time came to present team victory lost because their commercial was lame you could easily tell Harold directed it. My team got second again and team Amazon won because they had flashing lights, fireworks and spinning doughnuts. At the elimination ceremony Harold voted himself off because of Alejandro. Someone had to be the one to stand up to him and take him down. //confession "Alejandro is a lying, cheating, evil little son of a ****, he so needs to go"// end of confession. I walked back to my room and saw that Clair had texted telling me she was doing good and said she was proud of me for performing in front of the other competitors. You're going to be a pop star princess one day just like me, that was the rest of the text. I hoped that She was right that I could get over my stage fright and fear of being judged. The competitors are really nice people and they don't hurt anyone's feelings on purpose, well maybe Courtney, but Heather is surprisingly nice, but I think that she just wants the same thing a friend and some respect, also not being judged. Noah is cute too but as if he could fall for me, and besides I don't think I'm his type I can never tell with him though I wish I had the courage to say something to him oh why am Iso shy.I got ready for bed and said goodnight to dad. tomorrow we had another off day so I could get to sleep in, I'm so glad I didn't have to sleep in loser class with the boys and crazy. I also loved that we get these off days to just chill and hang out. I finally fell asleep thinking about Clair, I love her so much and miss her I know she misses me too.