Chapter 10: Undeniable

No bag

When I woke up I went over to my desk

When I woke up I went over to my desk. I logged on to my laptop to play solitaire,I kept thinking about how to tell Noah how I feel about him, I needed Today to be the day, I can't keep listening to him when he talks to me and not say anything back or act like I'm not in to him because I am and I want us to be together it has to be today. Just then an idea hit me, I was going to use a song to tell Noah how I truly feel about him dad always says when words fail try music, and that's exactly what I was going to do, I promised myself today would be the day I confess my feelings for Noah, I just hope that he understands and doesn't think I'm a fool. I pulled up the song list that Clair keeps On our google drive that we share. I looked at the list of songs She Wrote. I wanted to share my love for Noah to him through the perfect song since I'm too shy to just to say it out loud. When everyone was awake I got D.J Lindsay and team Amazon to come to the dining area for a song. I set up my mic and speakers, grabbed my keyboard  and got everyone's attention.
"Hi Everyone I hope it's ok if I play a song it's kinda important so I hope you're all okay with it. 
"Of course we're okay with it mya we love it when you sing." Lindsay said. I saw Courtney roll her eyes, I shot her a glare then I told everyone the song as was one of Clair's, I didn't want them to know it was about Noah until they figured it out or until I finished.
I began to play and my heart started pumping harder, I couldn't hold back my blush no matter how hard I tried.

"Thank you" I said starting to put my keyboarded away then I ran back to my room I had to get away I didn't want anyone to see me blushing.

Noah
I know that song was about me. I can tell that Amanda likes me she's always sneaking a glance in my direction I must tell Her that I love her too. I can't deny it anymore she's perfect,  her hair, it's like a pretty chocolate waterfall, her eyes are like green emeralds, her lips so pink and pretty, she's just so beautiful. I went to her room I had to confess.

Amanda
I was in my room checking my emails when I heard a knock at my door and I opened it up, I saw Noah standing in the door way smiling at me.

"Hey I know that song was about me, I see the way you look at me." Noah said.

I blushed and looked down trying to hide it.
"I didn't want to tell you directly because I'm shy and plus I was afraid of being laughed at."
"I get it relations are hard but you should know I really like you too."
"W-wait. WHAT?"
Noah took my hands into his and he kissed me. I closed my eyes but opened them again staring into his. Noah pulled away from me I tried hiding my blush.
"I would never laugh at you, just open up your heart and take down your walls, don't keep this out."Noah said. "It's real didn't you feel anything when we kissed. //confession " I did feel something when we kissed and it was amazing I really do love Noah and I am very glad he does too, I am the happiest girl in the world." // End of confession. I went to first class I wanted to tell Heather and Gwen what just happened.
"Amanda that's amazing I'm so happy for you, you deserve someone like Noah" Heather said. I smiled and went back to my room. I fell asleep think about Noah, he is the one and I'm so happy that we have each other. Everything is perfect for me right now and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I said he could be the one but he really is the one.

Noah
I'm in love with Amanda, I don't regret my decision to keep her in my heart she is the one I'm just glad she and I have the same feeling for each other I love her and I really want to help protect her I love her so much I really and truly do and I can't imagine what the show would be like without her. I'm so glad we found each other, I can easily tell that this was meant to be.

Thank you so much for reading please vote and comment it would be very much appreciated love ya all❤️ lindsay