Chapter 24: Aliens and fights

I crawled out of bed to get ready for our next night challenge

I didn't know were we were going today, dad said it was a super, special, secret, location

I didn't know were we were going today, dad said it was a super, special, secret, location. I got ready then went to the common area.  Courtney was still crying about Duncan and I saw Alejandro walk over to her.

Alejandro
I told Courtney that she should flirt with someone else to make Duncan mad and try to get him back.
"Great idea!" Courtney said but she got the wrong idea and started flirting with me.

Amanda
I saw Alejandro walk over to Courtney and they began flirting with each other. I felt my blood boiling inside of me and When I saw Alejandro kiss Courtney  I exploded and ran back to my room.

Alejandro
I was flirting with Courtney to help her get Duncan back I had no idea how it happened but we ended up kissing and I thought maybe I felt something. I looked over and saw Amanda running back to her room.

Amanda
I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it up and Noah was standing there.
"He is such an idiot, if he cared about you as much as he says he wouldn't do these things to upset you." Noah said and we walked back to the common area.

Amanda
We landed a bit later and got off.
"Welcome to area fifty two, the biggest and most famous extra terrestrial place in the world." Dad said.  Before we begin I'm switching things up, Amanda and Sierra, Amanda you're joining team Amazon and Sierra you're now on team Chris is super hot"
"What!?" Everyone said.
"Yeah so swich"
I went over to the Amazons and Gwen,Heather and I screamed and hugged I saw Alejandro and Noah giving me a sad smiles.

Alejandro
Amanda and Sierra switched teams and now I'm bummed I can't stand having Amanda not being with me.

Amanda
Our challenge was to find a functioning artifact in area fifty one's where house. I walked in with my new team just then we heard the music bell.

"Let's have Amanda do a solo challenge" dad said

"Fine" I sighed. "This is about Alejandro, I hope you understand.

The song made me cry again so I told dad I wanted to sit out the rest of the challenge. The guys came back with something but it wasn't functional and something was wrong with Owen he got a makeover. My team was fortunate to find something in tact dad announced that our team brought back a functioning alien artifact, which meant we win and Gwen is safe again, I was so glad.
Back on the plane I went to economy after the elimination. I told Alejandro that it was going to be a lot harder to gain my friendship back now."

"Well I'm not the only victim you had your dad switch teams and now we can't hang out during the challenges."
"I didn't ask my dad to do that he just did."
"I really don't believe that.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Sorry that I'm not sorry it's your turn to apologize and choose you can't keep changing your mind on me we're either friends or we aren't your choice"

"Not until you apologize for upsetting me again for the hundredth time."

"NO" Alejandro said.

That was it, my blood was boiling I ran to my room and got my music stuff I got back to economy and had Noah help me with my plan.

"Alejandro and Courtney this is about you!" I said and began,

"Really Amanda grow up and stop being such a baby!" Courtney yelled I went back to my room and closed my door,  much later Alejandro came back to see me.
"It's your turn to apologize and choose you can't say you're my friend today and then tell me we're not friends tomorrow so when you make your choice let me know Alejandro said then walked away. //confession "I'm not apologizing to Alejandro I didn't do anything wrong if he really cares about me as much as he says he does he'll suck it up and apologize again." //end of confession.

Alejandro
I told Amanda she has a choice I'm not apologizing again I did nothing wrong I'm the one who's . Right I know I'm right Amanda has a Choice, So when Amanda's ready to apologize she'll come and tell me, it's her choice I hope she realizes she was wrong I'm not going back to beg for her forgiveness again.

Amanda
I went back to economy and asked Noah to come talk to me. I told Noah what happened between Alejandro and I and Noah shook his head.
"He is such an idiot, it is your choice but I wouldn't stay friends with him if it were me but I'm not telling you what to do."
I nodded and thanked Noah for coming to talk to me, before he walked away we exchanged a kiss, and I'm not sure what it was but something about it told me to be done with Alejandro but I still care about him enough maybe I'll give him one last chance. One more and then I'm done.

A/N hoped you liked the chapter thank you  so much for reading please. vote and comment on who you think Amanda will choose and who do you think deserves an apology more. Amanda, Alejandro or both? Love ya all❤️Lindsay