Chapter 16: paris and surprises

The next morning I woke up feeling excited, I'm turning eighteen today and so is my sister. I went to my room to get ready then I texted Clair saying happy birthday.

Even though it was morning for us today's Challenge would be at night because it was evening in Paris

Noah
Chris told me that today was Amanda's birthday and he wanted me to help out, Clair was in a hiding spot until chris was going to tell her To come out. I was put in charge of decorations, before we do the challenge there was going to be a party in first class. I helped Chris and chef set up, I knew Amanda was going to be so happy, and so was I. I would do anything for her she's my princess

Amanda
Noah came to get me from my room as I was doodling.
"Your dad said he wanted to see you in first class" he said. I shrugged and got up, I walked into first class and it was dark, Noah turned the lights on and dad, chef and everyone jumped out.
"SURPRISE!" Everyone said, I smiled and ran to dad giving him a hug.
"Happy birthday sweet heart" dad said.
"Thank you dad, Noah, chef and everyone else I said, then I noticed Courtney wasn't around.
"Good" I thought I didn't care for her and I didn't want her to ruin my happy day.
"Time for cake" chef said walking away to the kitchen. Chef came back with a chocolate cheese cake and my mouth started watering. "Oh yay cheese cake" I said
"Yeah we got it in New York" dad said.
Everyone grabbed a slice of cake and chef put a candle in mine.dad said that today there's a bonus Musical challenge and everyone had to sing happy birthday to me if they wanted to participate in today's challenge. After everyone finished dad went to go get my gift, but he came back with nothing and I started getting very curious.
"Ok so as you know Amanda has a big heart for someone, so who's her favorite person in the world besides me and chef?"
Everyone started naming a bunch of celebrities and I faced palmed.
"No" dad said
"It's my sister" I said "correct, so... cmon out!" Dad said. Clair ran into first class and we ran to each other exchanging a big hug.
"Happy birthday" we said at the same time then laughed. I gave Clair her birthday gift.
"It's a book of all of us" I said "it has a picture and everyone's info like favorite things and their bios dad and Sierra helped me with it." I said.
"Is it in alphabetical order?" Clair asked
"Yeah."
Clair flipped to the Cody page and hugged it.
"OMG Cody!" Clair ran over to Cody.
"So you're American too?" Cody asked Clair. I face palmed "like duh you already knew this" Clair and Cody  started bonding until Sierra tried to fight Clair and then Clair gave me her gift.
"Your song book?" I asked
"Yeah I want you to have it the ones marked in green are all yours don't perform any ones marked red." Before Sierra broke up Clair and Cody I saw them exchanged something, I didn't have time to worry about it because we landed in Paris and it was time for the Challenge. Dad took us inside the louvre and said that Clair would be helping out my team today. Dad assigned us statues that were broken into pieces and needed finding and then we had to assemble them.Team victory got the thinker, team Amazon the statue of David and my team with venues. We ran off and started looking for pieces, we found one of them guarded by lasers and I used my gymnastics skills to get through and get our piece. The music bell went off and Sierra did the musical challenge by herself since dad made her.

"Sierra has problems" I said to Noah. "It's not my fault Clair and Cody got along so well."

We found all our pieces then started assembling. Noah asked me to join him outside for a surprise. Noah put a blanket down and we had a picnic outside.
"Noah this is so romantic thank you for this" I said.
"Your welcome my birthday princess. Noah leaned in closer to me and we shared a kiss our first.

"I love you my Noah" Noah didn't say anything he just smiled and went back inside.
Before I made it.back inside Clair asked if I wanted to sit out and catch up. I decided to sit besides her and listen to what she had to say, we talked about what's been going on and how much we missed each other.

"Doesn't Eiffel Tower look beautiful?" Clair said.

"Yeah it does" I said putting my arm around her.

"So what about you and Noah what's that about?"

"Were in love and he treats me well and he's romantic enough, What about you and Cody?"

"Nothing we were just talking"

"C'mon I saw the way he looked at you and I saw the way you looked at him."
Clair smiled and shook her head.

"Believe me nothing's going on"
Dad and everyone else came to get us and dad called a guy to come get Clair and take her home we exchanged one more hug before she waved goodbye.

"Dude your sister's hot" Cody said. I shot him a glare.

"Amanda be careful Sierra is his body guard or something" Noah  said.

"Better Sierra to be his girl than my sister"' I said.

"Yeah but if that's what they want you should be happy for her she's ok with us"

"your right" I said as we boarded the plane I kissed Noah goodnight and he kissed me back and I said I love him I had dad come tuck me into bed, Another successful birthday I'm so happy.