Chapter29: Sierra goes next

I woke up and went to loser class, I see that Alejandro and Sierra are arguing about something

I woke up and went to loser class, I see that Alejandro and Sierra are arguing about something. I looked over at Alejandro and mouthed "what's with you?" Alejandro motioned for me to follow him, so we stepped into the hallway.
"Ok so Sierra's pestering you?" I asked.
"Yeah" Alejandro mumbled"
"Oh no...tell me"
"She thinks the wedding challenge was real and now is upset, and for what ever reason she thought we have to be a thing and she's like oh no oh no what about my codykinz"

"Oh my god she's hopeless"
Alejandro nodded and gave a weak smile.
"I just hope I'm not hurting your feelings" Alejandro said.
"Well no it was just a dumb challenge and you weren't flirting with her,Sierra's just crazy and needs to go."

"Yeah thanks for the talk Amanda."
I nodded then we walked back to loser class. Heather and Gwen were still sleeping so I doodled in my notebook Until they woke up. When the Heather and Gwen were fully awake I asked them for us to go to my room so we could talk. I told Heather and Gwen that the next vote needed to be Sierra.
"She is driving me and Alejandro nuts and I can't take it anymore we got out Courtney enemy number one now it's time to take out enemy number two then we'll deal with Duncan and Alejandro later, it will be a friendship finale in the final Four, me you two and Noah."

"Sounds perfect!" Heather said.
We went back to first class and Sierra was still bugging Alejandro .

"Sierra leave Alejandro alone!" Gwen said, I saw Alejandro smile lovingly at me then he just gave a friendly smile.
"I don't want to be married to Alejandro!" Sierra screamed. I shook my head then went to my room to practice my dancing before I got interrupted by my friends.
"Sierra is being really annoying" Heather said.
"Then Let's just chill here" I said then I got an idea. "Wait go back to loser class I'll be there in like two minutes." Alejandro, Gwen and Heather shrugged then walked out I grabbed my music stuff the followed them back to economy. I set up my stuff then I glared at Sierra.
"We're coming for ya sister. I challenge you to a singing battle" I said with a smirk.
"Bring it on!" Sierra yelled

Amanda

Sierra

"Clearly Amanda won" Heather said.
"Agreed" everyone said smiling at me.
ierra glared at us, I watched as she violently grabbed Threw the mic down and stormed out of economy.
"That girl has issues" I said to The girls and they laughed.

"Just so were clear she's going home next?" Gwen asked.

"Defiantly" Heather and I said at the same time.
// confession "I can't wait to vote Sierra off next week even if Duncan voted for someone else it would still be enough to send Sierra home and I'll get Noah to vote for Sierra.// end of confession.
For the rest of the day Heather Gwen, Alejandro and I chilled in first class. Noah came in looking for me.

"Prince Charming!" I said motioning for him to sit next to me.

"I was looking for you princess" Noah said.

"I had to deal with Sierra and then Prince Ali , Heather, Gwen and I  came here."

"What Sierra do?"

"Just The usual annoying stuff, ugh for the life out of me, can you vote her out next time please?"

"Of course anything for my princess." I smiled. I now had the votes to take out Sierra. We continued to hang out and watch movies I had no idea what Sierra was doing but as long as she's not near us we're good.

Noah
Amanda asked me to vote out Sierra next time, even though she didn't have to tell me one night with that crazy girl was torture she kept asking what I see in Amanda and I should leave her and let Alejandro have her instead. I would never do that to my princess. Sierra will go home if it's the last thing I do on this show.
//confession "Sierra enjoy your last few days here because if you don't win the next challenge you are gone."// end of confession.

Amanda
I am so happy right now I don't have the words to explain it, if Sierra doesn't win the next challenge she's gone. I went to go get ready for bed then walked to the confessional.
// confession "Sierra is as good as gone"// end of confession. I went to my room so I didn't have to sleep in loser class. I whispered goodnight to Clair hoping that somehow she could hear me I miss her more than I can explain, but I'll get to see her soon just a few episodes to go.