Chapter Five

Me: I can't read a damn bit of Japanese but apparently *looks over at Bakura, Ryou, and Melvin who are laughing their asses off* It is super funny.
Marik: I still don't understand what the frig is so funny! I am being withheld from information and I command you to stop it and tell me!
Melvin: *holding his sides and gasping for breath* I can't- *gasps for breath* Breathe!
Ryou: *trying really hard to stop laughing but can't* I'm sorry, Mari- *bursts back into laughter*
Bakura: *pounding on the ground with his hand while he laughs silently*
Me: I think you killed them all.
Marik: *grumbles and walks over to Bakura and smacks his head* Stop laughing at me, damn it!
Bakura: *grumbles as he grabs his head* What the hell, Marik!?
Me: And we are back to somewhat normal. Anyways, hope you enjoy!
~~~~~

Marik's POV

I opened up my eyes and allowed my eyes to focus to allow my body to cope with where I was. This didn't look like my room and these bed sheets don't feel the same either. I blinked my eyes a few more times and quickly remembered that I had spent the night in Bakura's room. You know, to help him with his fears of the scary demons. It wasn't because I was scared. I am far too badass for that.

I slowly got up and looked over to Bakura's side of the bed and noticed Bakura wasn't there. It sort of ticked me off because he needed to stay in his frigin' bed to recover. Especially if I wanted my evil plans to take affect sooner than later.

"At least make your side of the bed for frig sakes," I grumbled to myself and went to get out of the bed to make it but stopped when I realized I wasn't wearing the top half of my pajamas. The complete top half of my body was showing, not that I would ever have a problem with it, but I hated sleeping without my top on.

I looked around and soon found my top on the floor besides me. I reached down for it and put my top back on, buttoning all the buttons to the very top since people who don't button up all the way are totally weird and are douches.

Yeah, I'm talking about you Bakura. Deal with it!

"Wait..." I said, beginning to think about the matter. "That limey took off my shirt while I was sleeping. Meaning he crossed my impenetrable pillow barrier. Curse him and his sly ways." I got up and was about to leave the room to give Bakura my mind but stopped and went back to the bed to fix it, making it look absolutely perfect.

Having a messy household just bothered me a great deal. Why do you think Bakura's place is so tidy? When I first came here it looked like hurricane Katrina decided to pay a visit right after an earthquake. The worst horror was seeing that all his movies, books, and clothes weren't alphabetized. Seriously, how could he have functioned before me?

Anyways, now that the bed is all neatly made, time to spray my pesky kitty cat with a squirt bottle.

I exited Bakura's room and headed to my room. I went in and grabbed my squirt bottle and walked back out.

What? You thought I was kidding about the squirt bottle?

I sneakily made my way down the hall, making hardly a sound, and poked my head out into the living room but was confused to not see Bakura anywhere. Normally he is up reading a book on the couch.

I still can't understand why he likes to read. Reading is for nerds and I am not a nerd. I'll get the movie version of the book instead and burn the book because screw reading!

Soon, I found my nose consumed with the smell of something delicious cooking in the kitchen. It made my mouth water but, at the same time, made my mind swim.

Bakura can't cook to save his life. I am the one that does that, not that I am that great of a cook but I at least don't catch a bowl of cereal on fire. Believe it or not, I'm not kidding. He almost caught the kitchen on fire. He ended up trying to defend himself, saying he thought that's what "hot cereal" was made. I had to explain that oatmeal and cereal are two different things and to tell him to stop calling oatmeal hot cereal. Like seriously! Who calls oatmeal hot cereal anymore?