Chapter Eighteen

Me: I love this picture so much!
Bakura: A little bright and off colored don't you think?
Marik: I didn't realize you kept a Yugi doll around, Bakura.
Melvin: *sounds of his laughter can be heard in the other room*
Bakura: What the bloody hell is that suppose to mean?
Marik: Isn't that a Yugi doll?
Me: Um... Marik...
Bakura: That is suppose to be the actual Yugi. Why would it be a doll?
Marik: It looks like a doll! Yugi's eyes are not that doe-eyed and he doesn't have that big of hands.
Me: I can't say anything about the eyes but in season zero (or the first few manga books of Yu-Gi-Oh) Yugi's hands are huge and he has more of a child-like look to him.
Marik: That's crazy! Isn't he suppose to be the thin little cute panda bear?
Bakura: Marik-
Me: You think that's bad? Just look at season zero Ryou and Bakura! *shows Marik the pictures*
Marik: Ew! His hair is discolored and he looks so pathetic!
Bakura: *bares his teeth* Bloody wankers need to piss off.
Marik: Bakura! Look how badly drawn you-
Bakura: *glares at Marik with fire-lit eyes*
Marik: I mean... You do look pretty awful back then. Good thing you're waaaayyy more attractive now.
Bakura: *instantly calms down and quickly turns his head to hide his blush* Shut your buggering face, Marik!
Marik: Oh come on! You shout at me when I bash on you, you shout at me when I compliment you- there is no winning this war is there?
Me: *chuckles* Well, while those two continue to bicker, hope you all enjoy everybody!
~~~~~~

Bakura's POV

"I still can't believe they ended it the way they did!" Yugi fumed.

"Yeah," I said with Ryou's soft voice. "I suppose it was a bit odd."

The movie was over and Yugi and I were now heading in no particular direction as we discussed our first gay romantic comedy. Though my answer was rather lax I was absolutely furious, as well, with how it ended.

"I mean, they didn't even end up together! You can't call it a romantic comedy if they don't end up together through all the humorous disaster!" Yugi grunted.

"True. They lead us on this entire time having us think that Gen and Emon are both gay when turns out Emon is straighter than a line," I said with a bit more passion than I meant to. It was rather difficult keeping my fanboy emotions together and it made me mentally curse at myself for wanting to share these emotions so easily. It was embarrassing, even if Yugi was much like me in that area, I still shouldn't be this comfortable with him.

"Man! They should call it a romantic tragedy rather than a comedy. Sure, it made me laugh a lot, but Gen knew the entire time that he'd never be able to get with Emon. Like, with that scene where Gen tried to reach for Emon's hand but pulled away."

"Yes yes! I know what you mean. It was very symbolic," I stated.

"Yeah! Where Emon will always be just out of reach no matter what..." Yugi suddenly sighed and I saw him grab at his Millennium Puzzle. "No matter what Gen won't be able to touch Emon."

That made me raise an eyebrow at Yugi. I knew by how he was reacting that he wasn't thinking or even talking about the movie anymore. His glazed over eyes and his constant hold with the Millennium Puzzle only confirmed my thoughts further.

"Yugi?" I asked.

Yugi shook his head before focusing his attention on me. "I'm sorry. I didn't hear what you said."

"Oh. Well, I didn't say anything," I stated.

"O- Oh! S- Sorry. I just sort of got lost in-"

"Do you have feelings for the Pharaoh?" I quickly asked.