Chapter Seven

Me: For all of you who don't know how to read Kilometers, its about 25 mph.
Bakura: Bloody Americans.
Me: Hey! I'm American.
Bakura: Well, you're a fool.
Marik: Americans are frigin' idiots!
Me: Piss off, Marik. This doesn't concern you!
Melvin: Oh~ Someone pulled out her British accent. Shit just got real.
Me: Ugh! Where's Ryou! I need someone on my side here! Whatever, hope you all enjoy while I get made fun of.
~~~~~

Bakura's POV

It's been about two weeks since Ryou went back to school and about two weeks since Marik has been outside. I think it's starting to affect him, badly.

"Has anyone seen my damn keys?" Marik shouted as he threw another couch cushion across the living room. His hair was a mess and his clothes made it look like he just rolled out of bed. His eyeliner wasn't done very well and I didn't smell his new cologne on.

"I think Marik really needs to get out of the house," Ryou suggested as he appeared beside me. I sipped on my tea and couldn't help but give a devious smirk.

"Or we could let him run wild, trying to find his keys. Since, they are in his back pocket," I said, just loud enough, so only Ryou could hear me.

"That's mean, other me! Come on. You won't be able to win his heart if you keep treating him like this," Ryou said, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore him. After all, he knew nothing. Toying with Marik was the most enjoyable time of my life and he wants me to put that away just to get him to like me? Ryou is sadly mistaken. Especially since I don't care about anything of Marik besides his body.

"I heard that and that's complete asinine. Honestly, you are about as stubborn as Marik is. He won't admit he's gay while you refuse to admit you like him for more than his body. Just man up a little and take him out. It doesn't have to be a date or anything like that. Just have him drive you around on his motorbike. Do something so he doesn't destroy my apartment. I'll even lock myself in my Soul Room if you are too embarrassed to do it with me here."

"That's enough! I'll get him out of the house, only because I fear what he will do to me if I don't," I said and glanced over at Marik who was now starting to claw at the walls, like he was stuck in a box and suffering from bad claustrophobia. I saw Ryou's spirit shiver before looking away. He seemed almost disturbed with Marik's behavior and I found that rather ironic. Especially since his bed buddy is a bloody psychopath.

I sighed, putting all my thoughts of Melvin to the side, and finished my tea. "Go to your Soul Room Ryou. I'll let you out once we get back so you can do your homework."

"Well look who's being a mother," Ryou teased.

"Piss off and do as I say before I force you," I growled. With that, Ryou disappeared and my connection with him was lost.

Good, now I can at least not worry about him hearing what Marik has to say. It's rather annoying Ryou can still hear my thoughts, though I've sort of gotten the hang of "whispering my thoughts" as Ryou states. Still a bit of a pain in the ass but it's something for right now.

I huffed, not looking forward to this argument- since we always argue. If he wasn't such a bloody idiot we wouldn't argue so much but whatever. I've gotten use to it. Frankly can't wait for when I get all the Millennium Items and can leave all the annoying parts of the world behind. Let's just hope I don't get dragged down into it all and become one of them.

"Marik, let's get you out here," I said as I set my tea cup and its saucer on the coffee table. Normally I would put it in the sink but I knew this type of behavior irritated Marik. I was hoping it would get his attention and have him act at least slightly normal. Not sure if it was lucky for me but my idea seemed to work. Marik's behavior suddenly changed and he glared at me, putting his hands on his hips.