Chapter Ten

Me: Is Marik a woman in this picture?
Bakura: I don't... *looks closer at the picture* think so.
Me: Well, whatever. It wor-
Marik: That's a sexy top!
Bakura: *jumps into my arms then growls* Marik! Don't scare me like that!
Me: Wait! *drops Bakura*
Bakura: Ow...
Me: You saw the picture?
Marik: Sort of. I saw me wearing a purple shirt that revealed my shoulders and that's about it. What was the picture?
Me and Bakura: Nothing!
Bakura: *grabs my phone and chucks it out the window*
Me: Come on! Now I'm going to have to write on the computer!
~~~~~

Bakura's POV

"My love. It's time to wake. Arise from your slumber."

"Five more minutes," I grumbled as I rolled over. I felt a sudden pain in my ear and I yelped as I sat up.

"I said it's time to wake up," the person growled. When I looked at them their entire body was too fuzzy for me to see any details. Even the voice was impossible to make out when it came to figuring out gender. Either way, I felt happy, even though my ear was still being painfully pulled.

"Alright. Alright! I'm up!" I snapped. My ear was finally let go and the person got up from our bed.

"Good. The Pharaoh wishes to see us. So clean yourself up. I fear he isn't happy with you."

***

My eyes opened and the dream became nothing more than just another dream. However it confused me a great deal. Unlike all my other dreams, this one was a happy one. However, my mind pushed the thoughts of the dream away when I found myself being held, once again, by a topless Marik.

Blast it all! Melvin took control of Marik again. Damn it. I am going to kick your pathetic ass R-

As I gazed around the living room, my mind landed on the clock. My eyes widened as I noticed what time it was. I quickly grabbed Marik's arms and took them off of me, making sure not to wake Marik up. Luckily for me Marik is a decently heavy sleeper. Either way, I got ready as quick as I could and ran out the door. All the while I was trying to get Ryou to wake up but he was sound asleep in his Soul Room with the door shut tight.

"Blast! If only I didn't have to worry about Marik's stupid plan!" I growled as I turned my appearance to that of Ryou as I ran down the sidewalk towards Ryou's school.

"Wake up, Ryou!" I growled at the Millennium Ring. I don't know why this time worked but Ryou actually woke up. He appeared beside me and yawned, rubbing his eyes as he did so.

"Good morning, other me. What's-"

"What the hell happened last night?" I growled. I ended up running into a man as I tried to bypass him. He ended up dropping his stuff and I almost dropped my own stuff.

"I'm sorry," the man said.

"You better be, mortal," I snapped as I continued running.

"Other me! What was that for? Why are you in such a rush?" Ryou snapped as he floated besides me.

"You didn't set the alarm. You are running late to your bloody school. Be thankful I'm not having you skip," I snapped, avoiding more people.

"Oh no... I must have forgot. Malik and I were just-"

"I knew it," I snarled. I ran into an alley and stopped, catching my breath. Still looking like Ryou, I glared at the real Ryou's spirit. "You allowed that monster to take control of Marik's body. You are a bloody fool and a bastard for thinking any of that is alright."