Chapter Twenty

Me and Melvin: *hiding around a corner*
Bakura: *reading a book*
Marik: *playing on his switch*
Me: *whispers* For Bakura having the hots for Marik, he sure doesn't do much when they are around each other.
Melvin: *whispers* It's quite pathetic. They are either arguing or just sitting around one another not doing anything.
Me: *quietly groans in annoyance* We have been stalking Bakura for ten hours. He says he blushes all the time around Marik but I am going to call bull.
Melvin: *whispers* You call bull while I call shit.
Me: *whispers* Deal.
Ryou: Malik? Rex?
Me and Melvin: *jump and turn around to see Ryou*
Ryou: What are you two doing?
Me: Uh...
Melvin: *points at me* It was her idea!
Me: You are such an asshole!
Melvin: Don't go forcing me to do more of your shit, she-devil!
Me: What?!
Ryou: Hey...
Me and Melvin: *continues to argue*
Marik and Bakura: *looking up from what they are doing, confused*
Ryou: Um... *rubs the back of his head* Well...until they calm down, I hope you all enjoy reading! *chuckles with embarrassment before sighing at seeing me and Melvin really getting heated*
Bakura: *chuckles* Think they should get a room, Marik?
Marik: Yeah! We should get a room too!
Bakura: *goes bright red* Wh-
Marik: I got a few new cards and have been wanting to test them out!
Bakura: Oh... *hides his face behind his book* Maybe later.
Marik: M'kay!
Ryou: *sweatdrop* And of course they missed what they were looking for...
Me and Melvin: *still arguing*

***Disclaimer: I do not know how Yen works. I used a US dollar to Yen calculator and got the number I wanted. So, I am sorry for incorrect money amounts. Just role with it please! Or if it bothers you that much then please PM me and tell me the correct normal amount so I can change it.
~~~~~

Marik's POV

"I'm so frigin' bored!" I shouted as I spun around in the computer wheelie chair after shutting down the computer. All day, in fact, ever since I woke up in this apartment after the weird thing with the stupid Battle City crap I have been stuck in this apartment! I've only left it twice and all I did was ride my frigin' motorcycle and the one time Bakura and I went out to get something to eat. Though it was fun to torture Bakura both times, it isn't enough. If I have to look at the same couch and same movies and same everything another day I will go absolutely insane.

It had been a month since Bakura and I made up and we have been busier than ever due to his closeness with Yugi now. The plot twist that little Yugi wants to get in the Pharaoh's pants let Bakura and I both know that we were getting close. For Yugi to slip like that had to mean Yugi was trusting the so-to-speak "Ryou". So, I have been boring my own self day in and day out to get as much intel as I can so when Bakura does manage to get the Puzzle we can quickly do what we need to. However, the coding on my back is impossible to figure out. I need the Pharaoh's memories, but I need the Puzzle. Then there's my part of finding the other items for Bakura.

I grumbled as I rubbed my eyes then rubbed my head. My entire body felt soar from sitting in the same position for too long. All I wanted was to go outside. Why did I have to be so cooped up in this apartment? It isn't fair! I should be able to wander around while school is in session but nooooooo! Bakura wants me to stay inside in case Yugi or anyone else decides to skip class and spots me! Like seriously! What are the frigin' odds of me getting spotted in a city as big as Domino City?

"That's it! When Bakura gets home I am demanding he take me to get ice cream!" I said to myself, getting off the computer wheelie chair. I looked over at the clock and saw that Bakura should be getting home anytime now. That is unless Ryou and him go shopping again.

I swear, if today is one of the days Bakura runs a bit later I will throw the Yoga ball at him again when he is holding tea. I will stain his clothes and it will piss him off for sure. Yeah! That's what I'll do to him if he's la-