Chapter Eleven

—Side-note: Tara Bloomfield, I love you. This fan art is *kisses tips of fingers* 👌 fabulous.—

Ryou: Do you think Marik looks at yaoi magazines or reads yaoi manga?
Melvin: I think he would watch yaoi animes.
Me: I think he looks at magazines.
Bakura: *reading* He doesn't do any of those. He plays click-base story yaoi games. Even then, that was only the one time because I tricked him into playing it.
Melvin: I highly doubt that. He at least has to have a magazine.
Bakura: *looks up from his book* Remind me who's lived with him for the past year and a half.
Melvin: Remind me who's been in his mind since he was a child.
Ryou: *sighs* Come on you t-
Bakura: Remind me who's been shielding himself from Marik even when inside his mind and body.
Melvin: *goes to talk but shuts his mouth* Damn it.
Bakura: *gives a satisfied hmph and goes back to reading*
Melvin: Don't you 'hmph' me!
Ryou: *giggles*
Me: Alright! Break it up you two. Now, on to the story!
~~~~~~

Marik's POV

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I don't know why but my body feels like I slept stupid. My neck was all stiff, my lower back hurt, and I couldn't feel my right arm.

"Oh for the love of Ra," I grumbled as I sat up and held my head in my hands. "What the frig did I do last night?" I grumbled. I looked down at my chest and noticed I was in a complete new set of clothes than what I fell asleep in. Or...did I have different clothes before I went to bed? For that matter, why am I wearing sweats? I didn't even know I owned sweats and why would I own any? They are so ugly and baggy. I also fell asleep with no shirt on?

"What the frig did Bakura do to me while I was asleep?" I mumbled. I looked over to my side, remembering Bakura and I were both watching a movie together before, I guess, I fell asleep but he wasn't there. I stood up and made my way over to Bakura's room and he wasn't in there either. I then checked the nearest clock and saw it was 10.

"Ugh! I slept in!" I shouted and quickly ran to my room. The instant I got in my room I stopped and stared in horror at my bed. The bed sheets were wrinkled! I know for a fact they were perfect when I saw them last. What sort of monster would mess up someone's- I gasped and clenched my hands into fists.

"That binky boy came in here and messed up my perfectly good sheets before he left! Oh he is in for it now. The gloves are officially off, Fluffy. And just like the French I will smack you with that glove."

Wanting to fix my bed sheets, I put my plans for making Bakura pay in the back of my mind. I then went to my drawer and sighed with relief when I saw my clothes were still laid perfectly in their alphabetical order. I got changed into a pair of black pants and a red tank top crop-top. It was different from my usual clothes but, since Bakura wasn't here, I liked to wear other clothes. If I wore other clothes he would probably not shut up about it or just stare at me, which is fine by me but what I don't like is his thoughts. He probably imagines me naked all the time. I mean, I don't blame him. I am a gorgeous piece of eye candy and I'm not afraid to admit it.

"Wait... Wasn't I mad?" I shrugged and headed into the living room, enjoying the feeling of the cold hardwood floors on my bare feet.

"Alright. What to do?" I asked as I looked around the apartment. "I could research more about my tattoo and other Millennium Items, that would be the smart thing to do." I soon shook my head, saying, "Nah," as I looked around the apartment. Instead I was thinking about what chores I needed to do. I'm sure Bakura messed something else up to make the cleanliness I had the apartment before to become an ultimate disaster.

The first thing I saw that was out of line was the blanket on the couch. I grabbed it and folded it up before laying it on the back of the couch. Once that was done I went to the kitchen and just started to clean. There were no dishes but it had been a few days since I last cleaned the apartment so I decided that's what I would do.