Chapter Fifteen

Me: Melvin actually looks good in those types of clothes.
Bakura: Wouldn't it be nice if he dressed up more normally?
Me: Oh yeah. Ryou too.
Me and Bakura: *look into the living to see Melvin and Ryou*
*Melvin is dressed in Ryou's clothes while Ryou is dressed in Melvin's*
Melvin: *looks down at himself, hardly being able to move* This is a little tight... *chuckles at himself* That's what he said.
Ryou: I mean *looks over himself* it's definitely different but I could get use to it! I believe I would just need better fitting pants. *looks at the massively baggy pants*
Me and Bakura: *facepalm*
Bakura: And I thought Marik was bad...
Marik: Hey, Bakura!
Bakura: What is- *goes bright red in the face*
Marik: *holding a collar and leash along with a white headband with cat ears*
Marik: So...found these in your closet.
Me, Melvin, and Ryou: *look at Bakura with a questioning look*
Melvin: And I thought I was into kinky shit.
Bakura: *quickly gets up and runs at Marik* Give those back!
Marik: Ah! *gets tackled to the ground by Bakura*
Me: *trying really hard not to laugh* Well- *chuckles a little* I hope you enjoy- *chuckles* Oh I can't! *bursts out laughing*
~~~~

Ryou's POV

"Oh goodness me. I'm such a mess," I said with a sniffle once I realized how much of a little child I was acting like.

"I mean, you're a rather cute mess," Malik stated. His smirk on his face letting me know that, again, what he said was truth for him. It made me huff with annoyance but that quickly changed as I finished wiping my tears and smiled up at my psychopath.

"Alright. I'll get my coat but you better get one too," I chirped.

"Waaaay ahead of you," Malik played on as he lifted up a plain black hoodie. "You don't think Florence will mind if I borrow his clothes will you?" His mischievous smile making a bit concerned on what else was going on through his mind.

"When did you get into my closet?" I asked.

"Wait! This big ol' thing is yours?"

I nodded my head as little chuckles escaped my lips. "Uh huh. Believe it or not I was a slight little goth lad before I came to Japan."

"Is that why Florence always has eyeliner on?"

I only could respond with a slight chuckle which made Malik rub his forehead as his mind looked completely baffled with the thoughts of me once having a goth phase. To be honest, I sometimes wished to go back but I like how I am now. It feels a bit more natural than if I was dressing in all black with the tips of my hair dyed black and my eyes in constant eyeliner.

"You keep surprising me, Creampuff," Malik finally said. "Well, no matter how ass-backwards it is, I'm wearing your big sweater. That fine by you?"

"Sure! If you want you can have it. I don't ever wear it anymore and other me never seems to care to wear anything else but that striped shirt. Besides, it might help your man-pride a bit knowing your not wearing the woman-of-the-relationship's sweater."

"Oh ho ho! Someone is gaining an attitude," Malik snickered as he began to take off his cape.

"What? No. I'm an innocent Brit that just does as he's told," I joked in return.

"What has Florence done to you?" Malik asked as he was putting on the sweater. "I'm gone for a couple days and suddenly you have a higher confidence." He finally got the sweater completely on, making his hair a bit more chaotic than normal.

"He's changing. I thought I should change a little too," I said as I reached up towards Malik's hair and began to fix it. "Like how you've changed for me. Other me is changing for Marik and me too. He won't ever admit it but I am seeing him change. So, I thought it'd be nice to be a bit stronger and a bit more confident. Nothing much." Once finished I pulled back from Malik and patted his chest. "So I wouldn't fret over the matter."