Everything is brand new..

Dedicated to all my faithful readers!!  Also, to @purpleeyesi for the amazing cover on the side! sorry for the short chapter! I'll make it up to you in the next ones.. :)  enjoy!

---------------------------------------------- 

****Everything is brand new.*****

Jennifer Rhodes. 

 A young girl in her twenties, with blonde hair and startling green eyes. A wayward , carefree and free spirited girl, who is a true feminist and a staunch opposer of lousy and fake journalism. After graduating from a great university of media and technology, she works as an intern in one of the leading travel channels of the United States of America. She is super thrilled as the channel has just announced that she is being given the oppurtunity to host one of the many 12 episode segments of their super hit show, Across Asia. Each segment covers a country in Asia, and hers is going to feature India. This is her first trip to this land of many cultures, and she is more than eager to plunge into this Indian adventure.

Jennifer is athletic and fit. Her hobbies include travelling, reading and photography. Her only addiction is coffee; cappuccino, low fat.

I silently read the bio that is supposed to be mine on the bright white screen of my brand new iPad. Jennifer Rhodes is going to be my identity in this trip to India. Commander Taylor handed these to us before we boarded this flight. Woah. A flight.

If you would have told me yesterday that within 24 hours, I would end up with a lost boss, a new identity and be on a flight to India, I would probably roll on the floor, laughing. But hey, who says life is predictable? I have now become an example for that statement. I go through the bio again.

Young girl in her twenties. Check.

True feminist. Opposes lousy journalism. Two completely different statements with no connection whatsoever. Anyway. Check.

Blonde hair? Green eyes? Really? No. But now, Check.

My eyes relax when I read the last line.

' Her only addiction is coffee; cappuccino, low fat.'

That is a part of me. The only sentence in this bio that makes me feel myself. I made the commander add that for my sake. There was no way I was going to survive this trip without my coffee.

Work or no work, I need my coffee. Thats been my motto for most of my life.

I sigh and put my iPad away. So much has happened in the last seven hours, that my tired brain is unable to process any new information. Every now and then I have to tell myself to calm down when I remember all that has happened and begin hyperventilating.

INHALE . EXHALE . INHALE . EXHALE. 

ALRIGHT. Lets debrief.

Right after Amy made that call to the airport to find that Mr.G was being taken to India, I had this tide of emotions that I cannot describe at this stage. Firstly, there was a void. I didnt know what to think or say. Then came the realisation. When the truth dawned, Fear took over.Then the logical part of my brain started working.

"We have to inform the commander. " I said.

"Yeah. Thats what we ought to do. Go on, call her" said Amy.

"what? I am not going to call her! I already have called her once today!" I practically shout.

"Um okay. I'll do it.." said Amy, her lower lip quivering in anxiety.

She frantically dials the number, then after calling the wrong person twice, she finally is able to reach the commander. I can tell its the commander as suddenly, Amy stands up straight and says "Good afternoon ma'am!"