The second shock..

Well, so i called Amy. Here is how our conversation went.

ME - hey Amy.. didja check ur emails??

AMY- no, I havent. why? is there any thing interesting you sent me?

ME- well, no, but do check it once..

AMY- oh!! is Mr.G gonna send us a "you are promoted! " email?? I thought he would promote us in person...

ME- well thats what I thought, but, that sadly is not the case..

AMY- Whats the matter Vanessa?? did you have a calorie meltdown?? did your cat eat a sock again??? dont tell me it did... did you call the vet??

(as if. well, this is much more important!!!!! )

ME- no, it wasnt the cat. tell you what? get up and check your email.

AMY- but why are you so..

ME- AMY, NOW!!!!

AMY- OKAY..okay. cool down a bit . take deep breaths..and I'll check my email.

( i waited for precisely 8 mins and 24 seconds, when I heard a scream from The other end of the phone)

ME- okay, so you have got it too...

AMY-HOW CAN THAT ..

ME-Amy , cool down..

AMY- JERK DO THAT!!!! HE PROMISED US!! THAT..

ME- Amy..just..

AMY- IDIOT! THATS WHAT THAT MAN IS. A TRUE ASSHOLE.

ME- Amy, take deep breaths... inhale..exhale..inhale..exhale..

(we continued this for two minutes, after which amy cooled down a bit.)

AMY- WE SHOULD MEET AND DISCUSS. NOW.

ME- kay. i am driving to your place in about 5 minutes. be ready to go to the headquarters.

AMY- OKAY. over.

ME- over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 5 minutes, i reached Amy's place. Amy stood on the sidewalk, just outside her house. She was still fuming, and I could see that. She sat in the car, and was still muttering to herself.

ME- are you alright?

AMY- Yes, i am. now please DRIVE!

ME- aye aye captain!!!

We both smiled at my last sentence. I started to drive. It was a heavenly day. Couples were strolling hand in hand, kids playing and cycling. Everyone seemed to be having the time of their lives..everyone except us. Amy was still gloomy. so was I, so you can understand the reason for the shock,when we reached the headquarters, and as we entered mr.G's cabin, we found that he wasnt there.

ME- WHERE IS MR G???

AMY- wait a minute.

amy went to his table, and checked his belongings. yes, they were there. his phone, his raybans, and hankerchief. everything , but not mr.g.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, readers, i really hope you are going with the story. i promise a lot of mystery in the story...but it will unfold slowly, so be patient. i am always open for feedbacks. peace be with you and thanks for reading.. :)

<3 wattpad

notepadabc13