AQ20 on the go!!

Okay, This seriously is getting out of hand. I mean, I have been getting shocks since morning.. First , that heart breaking email..then not finding Mr.G in his office and mysteriously, finding all his possessions on his table, I mean, they couldnt have just drove themselves here, right??

God, what am i thinking??

Yeah. I need my coffee.

Okay, back to investigaion again.

So now we are going to ask the watchman if he saw Mr.Gianini this morning. So here is our conversation.

P.S- Mr.G. says that a good spy must always note down conversations, word to word..thats the reason i am writing down so many conversations (that is , just in case you are wondering..)

AMY (A)- Good morning. we have some questions to ask you.

WATCHMAN (W)- sure, ma'am. Can I finish this last wedge of pizza??

A- sure. go ahead.

(after the watchman chewed the wedge of pepperoni pizza, hungrily, dusted himself, and nodded at us)

A- Okay, so we want to make some enquiries regarding Mr.Gianini.

W-Go ahead.

A- So what time did he come in the morning?

W- Perhaps..9:40 or so..

A- And when did he leave??

W- 11:00

A- Okay, thank you very much.

W- My pleasure.

"Lets go an check the computer in his room. I'll try and find the people he sent  emails to. And we can then call them up and maybe we shall be able to extract some details from them. " I suggested.

"Okay. iIthink thats  what we ought to do." said Amy.

We went to the office, which was where we had been 15 minutes ago. Amy checked the computer. She frantically scanned mails, messeges, and updates in it. After two minutes, she looked up to me in horror.

"Guess what?"

"What? dont give me another shock already..I am sick and tired of them ..I.."

But Amy was in no mood to listen, and gave me another shocker.

" Not a single e-mail has been sent since morning!" she said.

I stared at her as if she had gone mad.  I finally blurted out.

" Are you serious???? cuz Amy, this is no time for jokes."

"Come and check yourself.."

Sure enough, there was not a single mail sent, and not deleted even.

"Goodness, what in the world is going on????? I just dont understand!!" stated Amy. She just said what I thought; WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS GOING ON IN HERE????

                                                   ----------------------------------------------------------

dear readers, i hope you are likng it....:) i shall be posting more soon.. if you like it, dont hesitate to vote, but if you dont, tell me what i can do to make it better!

peace be with you,

notepadabc13