|He's back

Mondays

I absolutely despise this day.

Weekends has a slight problem of ending very soon. Its like one minute its friday then blink, its Monday again. During weekends the time runs as if its up for a marathon. When Mondays begin, your hands get filled with loads of work and the time goes very slow like a turtle, torturing us. That's life, unfortunately.

Tired, I rubbed my eyes then took a spoon filled with cornflakes and stuffed inside my mouth. My medium wavy black hair was tied up in a messy head bun but the one and only blue coloured strand refuses to stay inside. My glasses were on the tip of my nose and my legs as usual, were lifted up on the seat. I'm wearing an oversized T-shirt, loose pajamas and the way my mom cast me an irritated look, I knew I was looking at her like a beggar.

"You've been sitting with that for an hour" Mom says while flipping the pancakes and I let out a long sigh.

Then I heard the sound of those footsteps descending down the stairs and my nerves twitched. The loud sound of stomping your feet while you walk gradually reduced and I knew something was up but I was so tired and sleepy to even stay alert. Out of nowhere water started sprinkling on me like rain and my vision turns blurry since my glasses are covered with water droplets.

He was spraying at me from mom's rainforest spray bottle which she uses for the plants. I was more awake now and my nerves started to bulge, like literally pop out from my skin. I was fuming in anger and madness when I started hearing his annoying laugh.

"AHSAN !" I yelled at him and he in return laughed more at my state, probably looking like a drenched beggar now.

The Eighteen year old sits across me still laughing like a hyena and pours the syrup on to his pancakes. I'm glaring at him and don't even know if he could see it since my glasses are of no use now. So I took my glasses and kept it aside then ignoring him continued to finish my break fast. Its right, I should have fought him but I'm so tired and I don't even have the bones to just get up.

"You're late" Ahsan says, as if it wasn't obvious enough for me. He wiggled his eye brows and I scowled at him in return. I had the sudden urge to pour the syrup on to his white doctor's coat but I refrained myself because last time I did, mom had grounded me. The stain wouldn't come off and it was a huge task for mom and Ahsan.

His light brown hair was neatly combed and gelled. His dark eyes kept glancing at his phone, maybe waiting for someone's call. I wouldn't deny that Ahsan looked like a professional doctor already and its only his first year in medical school, my baby is all grown up. His sharp jaw kept clenching, a sign of irritation. Then those dark eyes met mine and that goofy smile crept upon his lips.

"Don't even think about it, I'm not gonna drop you" he said after a smirk. Rolling my eyes, I quickly stuffed the rest of the food and got up. If I get late, I usually ask him to drop me and its more of begging than asking. But this time, this month I'm free from Ahsan so before leaving the kitchen I turned around and smirked at him.

"Guess what Ahsan ?, Yousi's gonna drive me in his Porsche"

I didn't forget the way Ahsan groaned in agony because he just realised that he wouldn't get his favourite car again to ride since Yousi is home. Mom chuckles at his disbelieving face and pats his shoulder as if telling him to admit defeat. Stucking my tongue at him in victory I ran upstairs to get ready.