|The Jerk

Five years.

I have played football for the last five years, but that was in an all girls school. Now I am on a new chapter, new beginnings, new friends, and most importantly a new football team. But the boys I'm going to play with are not ordinary. These people are literally like models. They have these abs, muscles, perfect jawlines and cute smiles that can make any girl go crazy. The bleachers are filled with girls just dying to get their attention.

"Okay guys, I have a meeting to attend so your captain will give you the orders as to what you should do today, okay ?" Coach said.

As soon as he said the word "Captain" everybody started cursing under their breath. I thought maybe the captain was a tough guy. Coach left and some players got back to their training, but three of them stood back.

"Hey Izza" A tall guy among them, with jet black hair and black eyes acknowledged me. I realised he was the only one who was the tallest with approximately six feet high. I had to crane my neck to see his face, okay I'm not that short since my height is 5'5. And this tall guy was flashing me a hundred watt smile.

"Hey" I said smiling back. I was not good at making friends, but I want to make it different this time.

"So what brings you here ? Since most of you girls go for cheerleading and all". And that wasn't what I really wanted to hear. So I gave him my best menancing look and hissed,

"Guess what Einstein ?, I'm different." He was suppose to get hurt by my outburst but all he did was put a hand on his chest saying dramatically,

"I like people who are different" he was exaggerating, and I smirked when he got a nice kick from an Asian guy who was one among them. The Asian guy was handsome as well, with black eyes and messy black hair. The thing which made him different from the others was that his skin was extremely white and his eyes were in different shape.

After staring at him for two minutes I look at the idiot and smirked, he deserved that kick. Rolling my eyes at his behavior I asked,

"Aren't you a prince charming ?", It was sarcasm and anybody would realised that but this Idiot clearly didn't get the memo.

"Oh for the love of Almighty ! She called me a Prince charming ! my lady where do I take you ?" He said, smirking and coming closer towards me, which I didn't like at all.

"Stop it Anderson", the Asian guy said, annoyed because they were trying to make conversation with me but this guy was making it really difficult. Now I find the whole thing funny. Pushing him away the Asian guy spoke,

"Hey I'm Seth, and that is Justin, the one you called Prince Charming, and you really shouldn't have, cause he will be talking all day about this".

"Wait a minute. He is not Seth. His name is really is 'Setharaki chan' but we call him Seth. And no I'm not Justin Bieber, I am just 'Justin Anderson' okay ? I'm more than Justin Bieber" Justin said with a smirk on his face and Man ! this guy was seriously nuts.

"Really Setharaki Chan ?" I asked Seth, amused.

"No..." and then he turned around and once again kicked nicely on his butt which led Justin fell down on the ground saying "Holy sh**"

"I am Seth rogers. I'm a Korean but I was born and brought up in Bloomwoods. But this freaking friend of mine likes to introduce me that way since he says which I quote 'Koreans are Chinese'. And as you know, Chinese people have 'Chan' as their last name so he calls me that way".