|Worthless

A Letter.

Hello there,

You just gulped, didn't you ? You are scared now. Of course you should, one time isn't enough for you. Izza, I told you, no I warned you to stay away from him. Well, guess thats never going to happen. So I'm going to make sure that you stay away from him. You know what ?, You are worthless. You were born a burden to your family and you are an ugly bitch. I don't understand why Zeeshan wants to even hang with you.

I crumpled the paper and threw it in my locker. I couldn't breath and my hands started to shake. My legs went numb so I leaned my forehead against the locker door for sometime and composed myself.

"Its just a prank" I told myself.

I was already sad and weak after an amazing dinner with the Harris family especially with Zeeshan freaking Harris and when I saw this note inside my locker, I couldn't have been more happier. Note my sarcasm level.

What was I going to do ?

For me days in Bloom Woods are just like the climate, when it's sunny it means everything is going to be all right but when it's too cloudy it means everything happening is terrible and still I like the cloudy one. As I leaned there a terrifying memory flashed through my mind and I cringed with pain.

I was supposed to go for practice.

I remember, I was only twelve. As I headed for the dressing room, someone gripped my hands and dragged me away. She was older, my senior. She hated me and I don't know why. There's never a good reason for bullying. And then she pushed me in front of a group of girls in the bathroom. They were all giggling because they had finally found their prey and they were all hungry.

"Here she is. The 'football freak'" she snarled.

And they all nodded their heads approvingly. They circled around me and started moving around. They were whispering to each other and laughing at how pathetic I was. One girl spat at me and kicked my back with her shoes. I flinched with pain.

"You are a looser", one said

"A burden"

"You are so ugly with those Harry Potter glasses"

"You'll never succeed" they said and I started crying, my tears slowly spilling out.

"Aww baby are you crying ?".

They pulled my hair band, making my hair fall loosely. A girl took a fistful of my hair and pulled it hard, I screamed. Then one came and knelt in front of me. She gave me a devilish smile and asked,

"Does it hurt darling ?".

I cringed when she said darling. I hate people calling me darling. I cried more but she muffled my voice by keeping her hand on my mouth and nose. It was hard to breath.

"No, no we don't want them to hear. Do we ?"

I shook my head and she gave me a small smile. Again she spat right in my face and laughed like a drunken guy. She looked at me again. Her laugh, her eyes were all devil like and then she started tugging my uniform skirt. I gasped as she pulled it again. I slapped her hands. I shouldn't have, because she got furious. She signalled two of her friends and they knelt beside me. They tied my hands behind me. I cried and wept. But it was of no use. And then she continued to do her job. She pulled my skirt and threw it to one of her friends. Then I heard the flush sound.