| X the bully

Home, I wanna go home.

I closed my locker door and started walking towards the exit. I was waiting to get home, take a nap, have some coffee and then visit my dearest sister. The thought of seeing my sister made my lips tug up, how much I miss her. She is turning weaker day by day and it hurts that we can't be of any help.

Today I had a hectic day. The examination dates have been released and I had groaned so loudly seeing them. Football practise was even worse. Zee wasn't there and coach had kept us under strict training. I just wish all this - my final match, exams and prom just end up so fast that I could just take a break.

I was walking after my football practise and I was very late. I'll have to get a cab back to home. The hallways were deserted, nobody was there. I gulped and felt a chill run down my spine. When I'm lonely and all alone something was bound to happen.

And I felt it all of a sudden as I saw a figure moving. The hallways were dead silent because it was after school and there wasn't a single soul. I stood still and I know if I run, this mysterious person will come after me and if I run back and hid somewhere the person will find me too.

Right now I don't even know if its Jennifer or not. Was she a serial killer or something ? Whenever this person see's me talking with Zee, he or she will make sure to get back with me as a punishment. This wasn't bullying, this person is trying to scare me, scaring me to death. The lights starts to dim and I took a step back. I just want to see my sister, is that too much to ask ? Whoever the person was, I'm going to get nicely from him or her. I stood still as the announcement speaker made noises and a sound came.

"Mic testing one, two, three"

A familiar voice, but I just can't comprehend. It was the voice of the bully but whether it was of male's or female's that I couldn't recognise. Its like the person had worn a mask over his mouth so that voice heard, will be muffled. I was like in a horror movie when I stood there, all alone with the lights dimming and the speaker making noises.

I don't know who the person is, so let's name this person as 'X'. Then the speakers went off and I sighed maybe it was my imagination so I started walking again. No longer had I taken three steps someone grabbed me from behind and knocked me to the wall. I screamed in pain and realised 'X' hadn't given up yet.

I fell down and hit my face on the ground. The impact was massive and I couldn't breath. 'X' had worn heels and was kicking my back with it. My spine might be broken for sure. X started pulling me up and then drops me, in which my body gets hit by the tiled floor again. X did it continously picking me up and then letting me fall and my head started aching, my eyes started drooping. Speakers started making noise and heard X's laugh. Such a horrible laugh and I recognised it.

I slowly got up but then fell again. My eye sight was blurry so I took a deep breath and pulled myself up then took my bag from the floor. I started walking towards the exit very slowly but the laugh continued and it echoed throughout the entire school.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him ? Bitch ! You got it bad ! !".

'X' started laughing again. That voice was muffled but the laugh was familiar. Because I had heard it number of times. When she used to make fun of others or mock them. Guess my first finding still seems relevant since that laugh was same as Jennifer's. But when in speaking it was way different.