|Prince Eric & Urusula

Almost felt like a dream.

I twirled around in my floral white gown giggling all the way. I was sure it was a dream and not a nightmare, I was in the middle of sunflower field. I looked up at the bright beautiful sun in the crystal blue sky and grinned from ear to ear. It was a huge field of sunflowers and I looked like a butterfly. But I loved roses, why am I in a sunflower garden ?

"Sapphire"

I turned around and came face to face with Zee. He was wearing a white button up shirt and black pants and looked handsome. His hair was neatly combed, not like how it used to be all messy and his green eyes shone brightly. I couldn't stare at him like that so I blushed looking away and he chuckled at my behaviour.

"You look beautiful" He said for the first time and these things happen only in dreams but I didn't care. I smiled at him and said,

"You don't look so bad either".

That earned a chuckle from him and he stretched his hands in front of me to take it. My heart started beating frantically. Last time when I hadn't taken his hand I was drowned. But do I need his hand ? But this was just a silly crush and I know for sure that he doesn't feel the same. I don't want to get my heart broken in the end.

"You are still confused" he sighed.

The sunflowers one by one tilted. Black clouds started emerging out of nowhere. Then I felt his filthy hands wrap around my waist and pull me hardly on to his chest. I could feel his breath on my ears as he whispered.

"Hey baby. I'm back". When I looked up at Zee, he was glaring at the person behind. His hard eyes turned to me and said,

"This is your dream, your world and I can't do anything to stop this. You have to fight him. Only you can do this".

I nodded my head but then I winced with pain when I felt him biting on my ear. He started dragging me and then I did it. I swing my legs backwards and hit him where the sun doesn't shine. He groans in pain and falls on the ground. I ran away from him as fast as I can. I could hear his laugh.

"You can't run away from me princess".

I hit a stone and fell on the ground. My legs hurts badly and sure enough there was huge wound. I was clutching on my leg when I saw his boots right in front of me. I didn't dare to look up and then he slapped right on my face.

"Fight him sapphire !"

I pulled myself together and bite his hands. He winced with pain and at that moment I took the rod that I found lying over there. Thunder strikes and lightning fells on to the earth. I swing the rod upwards and hit him hard on to his face. The traitor was gone and there wasn't a single trace of him.

I heard someone clapping and when I turned around I saw Zee smiling and he was the one who was clapping his hands. But his soul was slowly fading away. I started walking towards him but he was far away and I want to hold his hands. I wanted to say to him that I'm no longer confused.

"You've done it Sapphire. You don't need me anymore".

Then all together his soul was gone.