|Would be you.

Disgusting day.

I wanted to get out of here, from the minute I stepped into Bloom Woods high school my head was spinning and I was having the sudden urge to vomit. No, it's not because I have health problems, its because I was welcomed with red hearts, roses, greeting cards, proposals and a big banner that has been hung in front of the school just for the reminder.

'Prom'

Time flies so fast, I can't believe prom is so near. It's at the end of this month and almost half of the month is over. So I guess there is only a few weeks for prom. What's more depressing is my football finals has been postponed to the first week of the next month. Everyone gushing and dreaming about prom is so disgusting for me.

Prom is mostly meant for seniors and among them, a prom king and queen gets elected. Juniors can bring their date and nothing else, as I said, it's meant for seniors. Everywhere I turned, someone was being prom-proposed or someone was asking someone about their dresses and whether they were asked out yet and etcetera etcetera.

I checked if my hijab was secure enough and headed inside my school. And worst, all the lockers and the walls were filled with banners and notices on prom. I cringed when I saw a girl jumping and falling on her boyfriend. She was kissing him all over his face and screaming "yes, yes...". Guess she got a prom-posal.

I started walking fast, I have to get to my class as soon as possible. That's when someone pulled my bag from behind and ducked me under the stairs. I was going to scream when a hand claimed my mouth. I tried to kick and shake. Was it Jennifer ? I swinged my leg backwards and kicked her where the sun doesn't shine. I heard a groan and her hand left my mouth then turned to face her. It was not her.

It was he.

It was Justin idiot Anderson.

"What the f- " Before he could finish the cursed word I put my hand on his mouth then narrowed my eyes at him and hissed.

"What the Disney land you idiot !"

He slowly got up from the floor and dusted himself. He quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching and gestured to show my ears. I did and he whispered "I need a favour"

"For what ?" I said loudly because clearly I was still mad at him. He clasped his hands together and started showing me his puppy eyes.

"Please Izzy. Only you can help me"

I sighed and started massaging my forehead. All this prom stuff and to add a little more spice, this idiot friend of mine was giving me a head ache. I gave him the best glare and asked "What do you want ?"

"I want to prom-propose Marissa"

I blinked at first and then twice. I looked at him checking if he was serious.

"Are you pulling a prank on my friend ?" His eyes widened as he shook his head animatedly.

"Why would I do that ?"

Justin was serious. Damn.

"You clearly know that she's gonna reject . She hates you idiot !"