Authors note

Finally Miracles and Magic has come to an end. It took me two and a half year to complete this book and words can't explain what I'm feeling right now. I'm happy and sad at the same time. I don't know how and why I started writing this story. But I really wanted to write about bullying (which ended up being a pshyco dude), tragedy, love, nightmares, importance of Islam and Allah.

This book was written when I was still an immature in writing, so some of the feelings present here will be mine as a teenager, but now as an adult every time I read some parts I'd cringe, even to think why I wrote some parts. But now that It has reached its heights I don't feel like taking it out.

Seriously I'm not at all good at writing a story, what I'm good is telling a story. My name verteller is another word for Story teller. I could capture the ones I'm telling story into another world and they usually enjoy it. I'm very good at making up stories through some observations or through the people I see. And someone once told, 'Why don't you put it into words ?' and thats how I chose wattpad. I'll be editing the whole book soon. I hope you all enjoyed the book. And I still can't believe its finally over.

I'll be answering few questions.

1) Will there be a sequel ?

A) Yes there is, you should check it out ! But it would be slow updating.

2) Why did I kill Yusra ?.

A)Truth be told, I never wanted to Kill Yusra. My main aim was to make Yusra and Izza the main characters. Actually Zeeshan was the one who was suppose to die. The real story was - He loved Izza but he couldn't accept her feelings because he was the one who will have cancer. Jennifer was the one bullying Izza and she couldn't stand in that school any longer so she shifts at Yasrid. And years after Daniel meets her, Daniel is the one who becomes the owner of the Tilter company. He then delivers the message from Zeeshan and then Izza realises he's dead. But Izza will never know that Zee had always liked her back. Then she realises Daniel had converted to Islam and they both fall in love. This was actually the story which was in my mind. But then it became like this but I think this is much better.

3) My favourite character ?

A) I love them all. Everyone I created has a special place in my heart. When you read this story you would realise that its not just about Izza, its also about Zeeshan, Maryam, Mehara, Justin, Daniel, Adam and all of them. In a story there were different stories.

4) What was the moral of the story ?

A) This story mainly focuses on pain and sacrifices. Because in the end this pain will make you stronger. And if you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want will become a sacrifice.

So thats it, if you have anymore questions I'll answer them soon.

And we won't be saying good bye. Because goodbye means forgetting. So lets say 'See you later !'