|Prologue

This wasn't a strange place, it was a new one. They both were sitting on the grass looking at the city lights with cool breeze fanning their face, everything was blissful. The city looked like a hive from where they sat. The people and the yellow cabs were moving around the streets like programmed insects. She felt him taking her hand in his and rubbing her knuckles in a circular motion with his thumb. It brought those butterflies back again in her stomach.

She slowly turned towards him, there was so much beauty when his eyes lay lost in all the city lights. She loosens her hijab and her hair falls. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see he was looking at her. But she just looked forward, blushing in the process. Down town, lights in buildings and everything down there was making her happy. Because she realised that right now, at this moment she was alive and was able to enjoy this magnificent scene before her.

"Do you believe in magic ?" he asked out of the blue, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"No" she replied looking at him confused. He smiled and focused on the beauty in front of him. His hair had grown long, and they were dancing with the wind. She held back the urge to reach up and feel how soft his hair was.

"Do you ? " she finally asks.

"Yes" he whispered softly.

Then very slowly he faces her with that dashing smile, the smile which could burn every one's heart but she didn't need to worry cause that belongs to her now. He took her hand in his and looked straight into her eyes then said,

"I do and you're the closest thing to magic I've ever found"

___________________

Greetings Ladies,

First chapter done. Do vote and comment (its not that hard, and it wouldn't even cost you a second)Please click on the star. It means a lot.

Happy reading.