s e v e n t e e n

chapter seventeen

---

Louis tripped over the curb of the sidewalk as he made his way to Niall's flat two and a half weeks later. The Irish lad had yet to actually talk to Louis, and he was determined to find out why he was being avoided. He skipped steps as he jogged up a couple flights of stairs to get to Niall's apartment. The door was slightly ajar as Louis neared it.

"Niall?" Louis called in through the door; and soon Louis was stepping inside to find the blonde boy.

His first guess was the kitchen - which was empty, and his second guess was the living room - occupied by a sleeping Niall another sleeping lad beneath him. Zayn Malik. Louis sat down in the recliner, grabbing the remote and switching on the telly; he didn't feel like waking the pair up even though he had a shit ton of questions for the two of them. 

One mug of tea, a biscuit, an apple, and two hours later, one of the boys stirred awake. Louis could have cared less which one was awake, he just needed to know why he was kept out of this loop. Friends tell each other things. Niall grumbled as he pulled himself up from Zayn's body and walked into the hall. Another minute and a half passed before he stumbled back into the room, scratching his scalp. The minute Niall looked up, he screeched. "Tomlinson?!" 

Louis chuckled bitterly, throwing his apple core at his friend. "Niall, at first I thought someone murdered you because your door was open, but then I found you lying on top of Zayn Malik. Care to explain before I strangle you?" 

"Uh, right, so -"

Louis watched as the blonde boy searched for words; but of course he had none. To be honest, Louis didn't care that his friend was gay, possibly sleeping with/dating a so called bad boy (because he was technically one himself), or just letting the guy sleep on his couch. However, Louis did feel a tad betrayed by the fact he wasn't told about any of this. 

"Actually no, just tell me why I wasn't informed about all this?" Louis spat, standing up. Zayn still hadn't moved a muscle, seemingly still asleep. Niall frowned at the Doncaster boy and ran a hand through his own hair.

"Lou - " Niall tried; but was cut off.

"Niall we're friends, right? I tell you when I fuck someone, when I let someone crash at my place, so, it'd bereally nice if you let me in when you start fucking dating somebody." Niall huffed, rolling his eyes at the older man. 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, Lou. I tell you things. So what if I didn't tell you about this one thing, it's just one goddamn time, Louis. Calm down."

Louis in return only scoffed at Niall's words, "I'm not going to calm down. You haven't spoken to me in half a month you do realize? I've been hanging out all alone and it's because you didn't mind to tell me about your new fuck buddy."

"Fuck buddy? I'm not you Louis, I don't just sleep around. Sure I've had a couple random shags here and there but I don't make it a living like you have. You can't just barge into my flat and call my boyfriend a fuck buddy. You have no fucking right to do anything. Just because you can't settle down because of your family issues doesn't mean I fucking can't." Niall rambled, glaring as he said every single word.

"Go to hell, Horan."

-----

so it's technically tomorrow so i updated. anyways I'm about to go to the airport so I'm sorry if this sucked I rushed through it. see you in a week <3 :]

- hannah xoxo