f o r t y - o n e

"M'srry," Harry's words were muffled as he laid perfectly still in his bed. As his incoherent words fell from his mouth, Louis sat next to him, attempting to do his homework on time for once. Minutes passed, and the mumbling didn't stop, in fact it got worse.

"Nuh, m'srry." He turned on his side.

"Plehs," Louis watched as his boyfriend started to cry in his sleep, his breaths coming in sharp intakes and harsh exhales. He looked for a few more seconds before putting his books down, neglecting them entirely as he moved to hover over the younger lad. His hands moved to Harry's shoulders, giving them a slight shake.

"Harry, wake up." Louis whispered, keeping his distance in case Harry made any sudden movements.

"Harry," he repeated, "Harry!"

His voice jolted the Cheshire boy awake, Harry's hands flying to Louis's hips as he woke. Louis stared at the younger boy, letting him calm down. Harry slowly sat up, bringing Louis closer to him while trying to find some kind of comfort in his warmth. He wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist and let his lips graze his boyrfriend's collar bone in a loving manner.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Harry whispered the words frantically as Louis ran his fingers through the curly hair.

"Shh, baby, it's alright. You're alright." He whispered back, letting the words soothe the other lad.

Harry shook his head and moved his head to look up, Louis looking at him. Louis leaned forward, brushing his lips against Harry's before they were joined in a passionate kiss. "Harry?"

"Mhmm?"

"Make love to me?"

----

yeah hi - okay, bye.

- hannah

p.s. - I'm terrible at writing smut so i deeply apologize but there won't be very much of it.