t h i r t y - s e v e n

another long overdue chapter, sorry >.<

---

Louis sighed as he stopped walking, "Guys, I'm not feeling too up to dinner after all. I think I'm just going to hit the hay, you know?" 

In all honesty, that wasn't the entire truth to why Louis was leaving; he could probably run a mile or two right now if he wanted to. But his boyfriend needed tending to, at least, that's what Louis thought Harry needed. So, Louis walked away from the group, waving to them over his shoulder assuring them all that he'd be completely fine walking by himself this late. Not that he actually believed that completely himself, he was still wary of alleyways and such. Getting beaten up does things to a person, he guessed.

As Louis walksed he smiled at the thought of Niall not completely hating him tonight. It was sort of nice to know that his friend wasn't totally bitching about him - or maybe he was and Louis just didn't know. It wasn't like Louis didn't know why Niall was acting the way he was. Because it was true sometimes, Louis acted like everything was about him when it obviously wasn't, and he knew that really pissed Niall off. I guess everyone has their share of bad childhood memories that haunts them to adulthood.

Louis rounded the corner to Harry's flat building, glancing up to see if he could see his boyfriend's window from where he stood. He had no such luck. His shoes made an awful amount of noise as he took the steps two at a time. By now the Doncaster man was sure he had woken up the building along with the city with his tiny yet loud feet. He bet that even his blind boyfriend was quieter than him walking up these godforsaken steps.

He finally reached Harry's floor and knocked quietly on the door, hoping someone would answer. Of course Harry's roommate answered the door half nude, and in dire need of a hard core workout to say the least, telling Louis that Harry was in his room. To that being said, Louis asked, "Why the hell is he in your room?"

He wasn't the best at realizing that it meant Harry's room.

Louis soon got the instructions after being slapped upside the head and given full explanation that Harry was not in his room. With that, Louis smiled sheepishly and made his way for Harry's room, knocking ever so gently on the wood before entering. Harry laid spread out on his bed, head buried in a pillow - it almost seemed as though he wasn't breathing, and nothing but his boxer briefs clothing his body. 

Harry's boyfriend sat on the edge of his bed, running his hand along the back of the blind boy's back. The feeling brought even the sleepy curly haired lad a shiver up and down his spine. Louis kicked off his shoes and leaned back onto the bed next to Harry, staring up at the plain ceiling and just thought for a few minutes. 

He thought about how he had gone from absolutely hating the lad he laid next to, to seeing him as his entire world. Was this a thing Harry did to everyone he met? Did he just walk into someone's life and, without even realizing, he just becomes that one light in the middle of a dark as hell world? Because if this was a normal thing, Louis hoped and prayed Harry only saw Louis in this dark world - Louis wanted Harry's light to shine on him alone.

It was safe to say, and quite the ironic thing that had happened to the two of them. But neither boy would ever complain. Louis knew he would never complain.

I guess that's just what happens when you're in love.

----

SORRY FOR TYPOS OR SOMETHING. 

STAY BEAUTIFUL.

I LOVE YOU,

PLEASE DONT UNFOLLOW ME CUZ PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOING THAT AND IM SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED 

SCHOOL IS A THING

LOVE YOU.

BYE BYE

-        hannah