f o u r

Niall looked up at the his friend, confused and suddenly a bit scared. Zayn was looking at the blonde boy as casually as usual, but little did Niall know that it was far from casual. Ever since Zayn had met Niall, his look was far from normal - but Niall couldn't tell the difference, apparently.

"Kiss you? Why - why would I want to kiss you?"

The Bradford boy shrugged, smiling a bit at the stutter Niall now had because of him. Zayn loved Niall, he did. But now, now he had a chance; and because of this encounter he may be the reason he has a chance.

"I don't know. Experimenting?" Zayn mumbled, taking a long drag from his newly lit cigarette.

Experimenting, right. It's fine if it's just an experiment. Niall nodded, scooting closer to the surprised Bradford Boy. The cigarette fell from the older boy's lips and onto the concrete as his mouth fell open from the cold hand on his cheek. "You said I could kiss you, right?"

Zayn nodded, turning slowly to look at the blonde boy, "Do it."

Both boys leaned in until their lips brushed. The motion was innocent, gentle, and something neither of them had ever experienced firsthand. Niall pulled away first, standing to his feet. 

"I - I should go, I didn't mean to - sorry. I'm sorry." 

----

Sorry I haven't updated in a while :\

- Hannah xoxo