Chapter 7

~

Later on, After dinner, I headed straight back to my chambers.

By now, All the students had completely cleared off to their dorms, leaving the halls and corridors in only silence.

Once I reached my room, It took me only a split second to notice the colours on the walls and lining the windows.

Blue, The Curtains, Blankets, Almost Every Single surface was blue, Even the furniture.

I sighed, A smile curling at my lips as I fell onto my fluffy blue blankets.

'Finally, No Red.'

I had to admit, I might have possibly gone a little over the top with that colour, With having to get rid of it completely if I ever saw it, Even if it were just a curtain.

But now, I didn't need to worry about that at all, Instead, it was replaced with my favourite colour of all, Blue.

In an instant, I was all dressed and ready for bed, Wearing a set of navy blue pyjamas to match with the bed.

And as I curled up in the blankets, I slowly drifted into a deep, relaxing sleep,

Until I saw it all over again.

~

(In dream)

The day was as bright as ever, Barely any cold winds and Not one single cloud in sight.

The Perfect Day for Quidditch.

I spent the early morning with Rose, Watching and supporting her from the sidelines while she practised.

But now was time for the real game, Her very first official match, Against Gryffindor.

Once she stepped onto the Quidditch pitch and mounted her broom, I knew she would do well.

And She did exactly that, for the first hour.

Ravenclaw was winning only by 40 points, But they were still ahead.

She dodged the other players with ease, and she was only a few feet away from the goal posts, She could've scored if it weren't for that bloody Geoffrey Hallow.

The Black Haired beauty, With Eyes as Dark and Sparkling as the sea.

His smile could make any girl faint in a heartbeat, Except me of course.

I must admit I did have a crush on him at first, But now I hate him to bits.

When his broom purposely knocked into hers and she went flying off to the ground, That was when I hated him even more than I did before.

Her Injuries were because of him, But her death...

There should never have been any injuries as extreme as hers, A fall that left her broken and drowning in blood.

Blood.

~

When I woke, I Almost felt as If I were in that pool of blood, Screaming in pain.

Only I wasn't, I wasn't alone either.

Strong hands gripped my shoulders, Shaking me awake from my deep sleep from which I couldn't stop screaming.

"Miss Carlisle." A calm, soothing voice breathed in my ear, from which I relaxed easily.

Except when I opened my eyes, The last person I'd expect to be there was that stupid shadow man himself.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I shrieked, jumping back into the wall.

He too looked just as tired and angry as I did, In fact, He even looked almost exactly like an angry bat.

"I'm here to stop you from waking up the entire school!" He growled. "You've been screaming for half an hour at least."

I met his glare with my own, covering myself completely in the blankets, more to hide my bony body than anything.

"And How do you know that exactly? You're supposed to be sleeping as well."

He rolled his eyes, "I know that because I have been awake ever since you started." he grumbled.

I didn't even bother to hear his words when I fell back into my pillow, attempting to turn and face away.

"Is this what is causing your weak health? The Nightmares?"

"It. Was Not. A Nightmare." I snapped back at him, pulling myself even further away from him.

"Get out," I said, 

He didn't move at all, Instead, He just frowned down at me.

"I also have an urgent message for you, From someone by the name of 'La Howl'"

In his hand was a neat little note, folded and sealed with a wax stamp in the shape of a lion.

I almost immediately snatched it from him, stashing it away in the bedside table beside me.

"You may leave now," I said, hopping up and out of bed to get the door.

I didn't even bother to hide my scars this time, from my legs all the way up to my arms.

He stared at them for a long second, Too long.

"Quit your gawking, Drac." I swung the door open and nodded towards it. "You've done what you came to do, Now please, for the last fucking time, Leave me alone."

This time, He stood, Pausing between me and the door.

He only left me with a final glare, Sweeping his cape as he walked and slowly disappeared into the shadows.

As soon as he left, I rushed back over to my bed, pulling out the little note and unfolding it in my lap.

scribbled in the bottom corner of the paper was the name, La Howl.

"Who the fuck is La howl?" I muttered to myself.

'A Werewolf maybe?' I laughed, but then, at the next thing I saw, I stopped.

For the smallest moment there, I almost felt threatened from what it read.

There were only two words, scrawled in red ink.

'We're coming.'

~