Chapter 3

~

In the middle of the night, I woke back in my bed in the hospital wing, jumping from a nightmare I'd been having ever since I was little.

A single tear rolled down my cheek, Splashing on the white silk sheets already drenched in sweat.

My breaths were quick and short, in and out through my mouth.

I could stop seeing it, it was happening all over again.

The blood dripped down her forehead, An Injury from just minutes ago, when she'd fallen from her broomstick.

It was my half sister's very first game representing Ravenclaw in Quidditch, Playing as the team's newest and best chaser.

She was doing well until 30 minutes in, She'd been knocked off her broom on purpose by another reckless Gryffindor.

And When I'd finally gotten to her, Lying in a pool of her own blood

The Monster inside me was unleashed..

It was then that I was thrown out into the forest, left to die alone, After I'd killed her

Father's favourite child, The Eldest Sibling, My Beloved sister.. Gone..

It was all my fault

And Because of that, My Father went on to become a leader of his own tribe, One of Darkness, Destruction.. and Death

I sobbed silently, holding my head in my hands and curling up into a ball.

'I'm Sorry, Ro.' I howled that night. 'I didn't mean to.'

"Are you okay?" I heard a quiet mumble from my right.

I turned to see that same little girl, looking just as sad and frightened as I was now.

The Entire time I'd been awake, I hadn't even noticed she was even there, or awake at this late hour.

"Oh, Yes, Sorry.. Did I wake you?" 

She merely shook her head, Itching a long scar stretching across her face, 3 scars all in line, i'd noticed.

"I had a nightmare, I haven't been able to sleep for hours." She said, flipping through her book. 

"You too, Huh?" I said, sighing deeply. "Well, At least i'm not entirely alone now." I muttered to myself.

She stared at me, Stared at my eyes, My hair and my mouth, most likely searching for the fangs behind them and merely frowned.

"Are you that Vampire lady? Elizabeth Carlisle?" She asked politely, hopping out of her bed to examine my features up close.

"Indeed, I am." 

She smiled, Holding out a hand for me to shake.

"Well, I'm Eileen, Eileen Grayling." She said, I shook her hand happily.

"Nice to meet you, Eileen."

For the first time ever, She treated me like I wasn't a monster, She didn't run from me in fear because I was a Vampire.

Instead, She became a friend.

~

The Next Morning, I was summoned to the Headmaster's office, Right before breakfast.

I tried my best to stay near the shadows, But still, Students were out and could see me clearly as if I were under a spotlight.

Some just gawked at me, then others gasped and immediately bolted.