Chapter 1

~

(Third Person P.O.V)

For months now, Strange noises erupted from the Forbidden forest every night.

Screams and Howls could be heard all the way from the tallest towers of Hogwarts.

Even the Ghosts had been frightened to death at the sounds they'd heard near midnight.

The Majority of Staff waved it off as just being only Werewolves, nothing out of the ordinary.

But Albus Dumbledore and Potions master Severus Snape knew better than that.

"It's been happening for months, Headmaster," Snape said, looking up to where Dumbledore stood at his desk.

"This isn't any ordinary Werewolf problem, It has to be something else." Something far worse.

Dumbledore nodded, making his descent to the bottom of the stairs where Snape awaited.

"If you're so concerned, Why don't you go Investigate it yourself?"

"I will, If I have to."

Dumbledore halted at the door, before spinning around again.

"Well, Good luck with that."

~

(First Person P.O.V)

I lay in the tall dark shadows of the forest, Shivering from the cold biting at my skin.

The Night was near, Soon I would be completely in the dark.

Usually The best time for hunting, I'd learned.

Night time was when I could see best, My eyes had adapted to the dark, Making it far easier to hunt.

Though, Now I felt weak and in pain, for the third time this month.

Only this time, I couldn't move at all..

All I could do was scream..

~

(Third Person P.O.V)

He crept into the opening of the forest, With his wand at the ready and light leading the way.

Surprisingly, The forest was silent.. until he heard a deafening scream from afar, then a quick rustle in the bushes.

Ahead of him, A Pack of Dementors floated towards it, The Scream seemed to draw them into that one spot.

The last thing he expected to see was a silver haired woman lying half conscious on the forest's floor.

She mumbled silently to herself, As the Dementors grew closer and closer with each second.

He whipped around, blocking the way between the Dementors and the mysterious woman lying in pain behind him.

He closed his eyes when he muttered. "Expecto Patronum."

A blast of light erupted from his wand, And along with that,  a silvery-white doe appeared to disperse the creatures, until they were all gone.

He knelt beside her cold, pale body, it were as she were already dead, but no.. She was very much alive.

"Miss, Are you alright?" He said to her, She merely looked up at him blankly then lay back down in an instant, wincing in pain.

"..P-Pain.." She stuttered almost as silent as a whisper. "..Hur-Hurts.."

When her eyes opened again, They met his, Silver eyes unlike any other, She attempted to jump away in fright, only to hurt herself even more.

"No need to be afraid, I am here to help you." 

With a quick, swift movement, He scooped her up in his arms, Her arms dangling over his shoulder.

And Within a heartbeat, She was out, Drifted off to sleep in his arms.

He couldn't help but feel like there was something different about this young woman...

~