Chapter 2

~

(First Person P.O.V)

It was blurry before I fell back into that deep slumber that left me weak in the legs.

The last thing I saw was a strangely handsome face, A Man. 

A Human Man.

Next thing I know, I'm in a bed, A large room full of beds.

Luckily, I was alone, At least I wouldn't look utterly ridiculous by awkwardly gawking at anything and everything around the room.

I was warm, for once, instead of out in the cold right where I liked it, Though now I was starting to like it here too.

Small bottles of all different colours decorated the bedside table beside me, With small little labels on the lids, Not one of them I could understand.

'What is all this? Where am I? What happened?' I said silently to myself while gazing around the room for any signs of people nearby.

There was only one, A small little red-haired girl, Who sat in her bed reading a book silently to herself.

My ears pricked up at the sound of footsteps outside the doors, Soon coming to a halt, Now all I could hear was chatter.

"There was nothing I could do, She was.. Alone in the woods and In pain." I heard a deep, rumbling voice say. "I had no choice but to bring her here."

The Doors opened wide, Revealing a Man in black and a much older man by his side.

To their surprise, I wasn't in my bed at all, In fact, I was nowhere to be seen.

They looked all around the room, Only to be disappointed in finding nothing nor anyone else there.

"And Where is the young lady now?" said Dumbledore.

The Girl in her bed merely pointed straight up, right at me without even looking up from her book.

I clung to the ceiling, hidden almost completely in the shadows.. until now.

He turned back to the man in black, frowning almost angrily down at him.

"You never told me you were bringing a Vampire into the school." He whispered.

"Half, Actually, Half Vampire," I replied, swinging and clinging from each ceiling beam like vines in a forest.

The two of them stared into my eyes in what could've possibly been horror and fear from one and disgust from the other.

"May I ask, What is your name my dear?"

"And why exactly should I tell you?" I replied, sounding a little too bitter than I intended.

They sighed deeply. "Because you can trust us, We want to help you."

"A Human, Wanting to help a monster like Me?"  I laughed. "That's absurd."

"Make that Two very experienced human wizards." said the other, Stepping forth from the shadows, I'd almost forgotten he was even there.

I leapt from the ceiling, landing with a quiet flap to the ground before them, straightening in an instant.

 "Well Clearly, I am feeling better and am very capable of taking care of myself," I said as I strode confidently towards the doors. "But Thanks for your concern-"

I slammed right into the doors, Face first into the hard carved wood, Even though I usually never felt a thing.. I definitely felt that door.

"They were open just seconds ago?!" I murmured to myself, still struggling with the door.

As hard as I pushed it, It wouldn't budge, Even with my strength back to normal.

"You're supposed to Pull it..."

As soon as I did, It opened, And all I had to do was pull it, not push it.

How ridiculous I must look right now, A 23-year-old Vampire struggling with a bloody door.

"Ah, There we go! Now, I will be leaving!"

~

Just as I reached the great big doors of the foyer, After spending a good ten minutes being lost already, I was stopped by that strange, deep voice from behind.

"And Where do you think you're going?" He said.

I spun around and met his hard, cold glare, softening when my eyes held his gaze.

"Where else do you think I'd be going?" I said, He remained silent, folding his arms across his chest.

Stepping back to face the doors, my hand grazed its smooth, polished surface when he spoke again.

"I don't believe we are finished just yet."

"Oh really?" I laughed, whipping my cloak back when I faced him once again. "And what will you do about that Mr-.. Who are you exactly?"

He frowned again, raising a single eyebrow in my direction.

"I don't see why that would be any of your business, Seeing that you so desperately don't want me to know who you are either." He spat.

"And Besides, You Owe Me for saving your life, not the other way around." He said with a cool calmness. 

I stood in complete silence, hesitating to make a move towards the door.

"At least let us help you first, Then we'll let you do whatever you please."

A part of me actually felt bad for him, Trying to help me, for saving my life and possibly even putting his own in danger just being in the same room as me.

I let out a long sigh, loosening my shoulders the tiniest bit.

"Fine, I'll give you one week, then I'll be leaving."

He merely stared at me, straight in the eyes, shooting me that I don't think so look.

"One month, No more, No less." He said, turning on his heel before I could even argue with that.

And with that, he was gone.

~