Chapter 28

~

The End: (Extra long double chapter)

~

For what felt like forever, There was only silence between us.

His eyes stared blankly up into mine, Unblinking lifeless eyes, Forever remaining on me.

I swore I could hear his deep voice whispering softly in my ear, The steady sound of his breathing and his constant heartbeats.

But instead, It was completely silent, like everything around me had just frozen in time.

"Severus.." I whimpered, caressing his cheek softly, wiping my tears from his face.

No Answer, Not even any sign of life.

My Father's evil laugh echoed over to my ears, filling me with rage every second that went by.

"You killed him.." I growled under my breath, "You killed my Severus."

A cold presence entered the field, Something more than just the cold air floating around us, A Higher power maybe.

All the Darkness in was unleashed, As soon as I let out that deafening scream, Then it all hit me right back in the face.

It was like a strong gust of wind, Or a wave splashing upon my face, But it made me feel.. Powerful.

I was completely energized, By what I did not know.

"How the hell are you doing that?!"

It felt as if I was suddenly lifted into the air, Hovering amongst a dark black mist shielding me from the outside world.

It felt good, a little too good, I even felt strangely confident in this new power I didn't even know I had.

But then my anger took over, pushing that darkness away like the first wave, this time it was far worse, far stronger than anything I'd ever felt.

Just seconds ago, thousands of our enemies stood tall against us, Now, They were all on the ground, Not dead but not quite alive either.

They were as still as statues, lying in the grass for what would likely be forever, But the horror in each of their eyes, that was different.

"You're a Soul Stealer!" Eileen gasped as she ran up to me, kneeling beside me, smiling? "The Stealer of Souls!"

'Elizabeth Carlisle, Half Breed Vampire and Witch, Daughter of Eleazar Kenley Carlisle, Stealer of Souls..' I laughed.

"Like hell I am," I smirked, outstretching my arms, welcoming the darkness crawling up my sleeves.

Like large snake-like vines, It twisted and curled up my arms, making its way to my own soul.

Power, I felt nothing but Power and Immense Strength enter my body, As if I was reborn,

Like I had at least a thousand souls more... A thousand lives...

My Father was still barely alive from the last wave, Crawling to me on his knees, Shaking and Shivering as if it had gone cold quite suddenly.

"Stop this nonsense," He grumbled, Slowly getting back up on his feet. "You got what you wanted, Now stop!"

My open fist connected with the flesh of his cheek, Hard enough to knock him over, leaving only claw marks and redness all over.

I probably could've ripped his whole face off if I had curled my fingers the slightest bit more, allowing my claws to dig right in.