Chapter 25

~

I swung quickly and quietly through the trees, Following My Father and His army and their journey towards the setting sun.

It'd been roughly an Hour and a half, And yet no one had come yet.

'They'll be here soon, I hope.'

Maybe they were gathering an even larger army, that I had no idea.

A shout echoed throughout the parade of black, and a man, a prisoner fell to his knees.

Instantly, The Front line halted, Soon after the others froze as well and they were completely still, staring at the fallen prisoner.

A path cleared until My Father and the Man, who turned out to be Geoffrey hallow, were seen in the very centre of the parade of black.

"What is it now, Hallow?" My father spat at him, towering over both Geoffrey and the surrounding Vampire army.

I squinted just enough to see a single tear slide down his cheek, before he quickly wiped it away before anyone - but me - could see it.

The Number of Scars and Bruises on his face was almost shocking, Except for the fact that he may have actually deserved them all, Despite how Innocent and helpless he looked now.

"Ch-Chains." He stuttered, holding up his bound hands above his head. "They're t-t-to tigh-t."

My Father, Who looked completely emotionless and cold, Laughed a deep and rumbly laugh that I swore I felt from all the way back here.

You could even hear it clearly as his fist connected with his jaw, An echoing and disturbingly painful crack.

"What, Would you prefer a Slow torture?" My Vile Father laughed, Kicking him to the ground. "Believe Me, This isn't the worst I could do to you."

'Why is he torturing his own Ally? What the fuck did he do to deserve that?'

His little whimper made it even worse, I had made those same noises when I too was beaten to the point of insanity.

And like he said, that certainly isn't the worst he could do, Nowhere near as bad.

"Pl-Please, I did nothing wwrong.."

This time the woman beside my Father, The Red-haired witch bitch by the name of Verna Carlisle - formerly Hallow - Shoved something up his throat to shut him up.

"Shut it, Geoffers, Your Uncle will do the talking from now on."

'Geoffers? Uncle? Wait.. Of course..'

All that time I hadn't really ever thought about my evil stepmother's own family, And I definitely didn't remember anyone telling me that my childhood bully is part of that family.

"Shit.." I whispered under my breath, but loud enough that one of the nearest vampires spun around, but saw nothing.

I had just enough time to move to another fully concealed spot on the ground, not making a single sound at all when I landed softly on the wet snow dusted grass below.

"And Don't worry," My father continued, slapping his shoulder lightly, As though they were back to being best pals again. "You need not wait much longer, Your new dungeon cell isn't far away."

I looked ahead, As did they, At the buildings coming into view and the sound of speeding cars that could be heard from afar.

Now we were roughly half an hour away, If not less, Meaning doom for the hundreds and thousands of human muggles and wizards alike.