Let's Not Say Goodbye

The night was like something out of a movie. As the horse and carriage brought them back around the city after dinner, Kassi couldn't stop touching her neck and rubbing her thumb over the necklace. It was the most thoughtful gift she had ever received from someone and the fact that it was such a romantic gesture from Brian made it 100 times better. Brian was relieved that she liked it and kept smiling when he saw her reach and touch it. He knew they were in for some tough times and long stretches of being apart but he didn't care; he knew he would be incredibly stupid to let her go. Holding onto her was a top priority in his life now. He knew she came with a lot of responsibility, not to mention two kids but he was confident they would make it work.

Once they were back to her hotel, they couldn't keep their hands off one another. They busted through the door of the hotel and Brian hoisted her up placing her on the bed. As he kicked his shoes off he then knelt in front of Kassi and worked on getting her heels off. The two had their eyes locked in a way they never had before. Brian started kissing from her ankle all the way up her leg. The sexy slit in the dress gave him great access to her leg and he licked and kissed so slowly and sensually , Kassi was starting to wondering how she was possible going to last. The roughness of his beard combined with the softness of his lips and tongue was making Kassi's head spin.
"Stand up real quick." Brian ordered getting to his feet. Kassi followed instructions and was pleased when Brian lifted the soft satin off of her revealing the sexiest bra and panties set Brian had ever seen.
"Well well we'll what do we have here?" He said noticing that the black bra she was wearing was see through and when he got a closer look at the other article of clothing he nearly stopped breathing. "Are you wearing crotchless panties?" He asked as he reached down to stroke her most sensitive area.

"Do you like them?" She smiled at his touch.
"Might have to get a closer look." He whispered against her skin as he kept kissing lighting down her belly. Once he made it down to his destination he stopped to place very soft kisses at the opening. " I'm gonna try something a little different tonight, if that's okay." He said before poking his tongue through the fabric and beginning his work.
Kassi couldn't even respond all she could do was moan in agreement. As far as she was concerned whatever this man wanted to do to her body was perfectly fine.
Brian licked and sucked at Kassi so gently. He then began to softly nibble at her center causing her to buck her hips closer to his mouth. "Brian" she breathed out, "Mmm..your so amazing." She moaned as she tried wiggling her hips but his strong arms kept her in place. Few more licks and Kassi was exploding and Brian carefully lapped up every last drop.

After giving her a second to catch her breath he reached down on the floor trying to find his dress pants with his wallet in it. "Damn it." He muttered when he realized there were no condoms in it.
"Nightstand." Kassi was panting knowing exactly what he was looking for.
Brian opened the top drawer and shook the box up side down. "Fraid not" He said sighing in frustration.
"I mean I've been on birth control since right after I had Tommy." Kassi said taking a minute to weigh the consequences of what she was saying.
"It's been a long time since I hadn't used one. You trust me?" He asked placing his hand against her cheek.
"I trust you." She whispered kissing him.
Brian smiled pushing her back so she was laying back on the bed.
"I love you." He whispered, "So much. And it really scares me to say that words but I do."
"Scares me to hear." She laughed softly, "But I love you too."
Brian climbed on top of Kassi kissing her deeply. He took hold of himself and slid into her. Instead of his usual hard sex, he took his time and slowly worshipped her body. Kassi finally figured out what he meant earlier then he said he was trying something different. Brian wasn't fucking her like he usually did, Brian was making love to her. He placed soft kissing down her neck and lightly massaged her breasts.
"Kassi baby, you feel incredible." He said in a low moan. Feeling all I her, with nothing separating them was the best feeling in the whole word.
"Brian, you're so hard baby. Don't stop please!" Kassi shrieked out.
Brian smiled to himself, one thing Kassi wasn't in the bedroom was quiet. He loved making her scream and feeling all of her as he continued his slow assault on her pussy was indescribable.
Since being with Brian he always made her feel like the most important and sexy woman in the world. The whole time he was inside of her he kept telling her how beautiful she was and how much he loved her. Once he finished inside of her and they both caught their breath, Kassi couldn't stop smiling, "Well that certainly was different." She said as she rolled over on her stomach stretching out. "Don't tell me you lost your edge now that I'm your girlfriend, Quinn." She teased.
Brian got up to fetch a bottle of water from the mini fridge but turned at that comment, raised and eyebrow then slapped Kassi's ass causing it to sting, "Don't you worry about my edge babe."
Kassi yelped then giggled into the pillow pulling the sheet over her. Brian returned to bed with two waters and got comfortable next to her. After both being silent for a minute she let out a large sigh, "This is so confusing." She finally admitted.
"What is?" He asked after taking a large sip.
"I just..." She paused trying to find the words. "I feel like I'm cut in half right now. One part of me is excited to go home to my kids but the other half..."a large lump in her throat caused her to stop again.
Brian set his bottle down on the nightstand and pulled her close, "Hey" he began as he stroked her hair softly, "Of course your excited to see the boys, that's what makes you a great mom. I know how hard it's been to be away from them all summer. I'd be a little concerned if you weren't excited to see them." He chuckled trying to make light of the situation.