Chapter 37: Second Guessing.

*LE GASP!* Atsu..UPDATING?! OHEMGEE! Well yeah, I am being nice today. I feel..Confident. Like I can do whatever he fudge I want. AND I DID. MWAHAHAAHAHAHAH!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Why do you think that?!' I say, throwing my hands in the air.

'You went to see him yesterday! I have a right to be mad!' Sasuke yells, and I roll my eyes.

'Oh, that's rich coming from you! I knew I shouldn't have come with you!' I say, and I can see his in posture fall slightly. Damn, I hit him good.

'W-what?' He says, and I cross my arms.

'You heard me. Maybe I should have gone back to Konoha, or maybe Gaara.' I say, and I know I'm pushing it.

'No, Atsu, don't say that..I didn't mean to get so mad, it's just..I don't know, it could have been dangerous for you to see your brother.' He says, taking a step toward me. I glare and take a step back.

'Atsu.' He says, and I narrow my eyes.

'I'm going out.' I say, and walk passed him as quickly as I can.

'Atsu, please don't leave...' He says, following me out.

'I'm just going for a walk.' I say, and leave him standing there.

Sunlight floods my eyes, and I sheild them quickly.I can't belive he'd be so ignorant as to say I was putting myself in danger by visiting Inuyasha! Inu-oneechan could protect me more than Sasuke!

Okay, that was a lie..But whatever!

I kick a rock, sending it flying into the bushes. A loud 'OWW' comes from it, and I whip out a kunai.

'Who's there?!' I yell, and cautoiusly approach the bush. I jump back slightly as a blonde head pops up.

'Naru-No wait..Kyouya?! What the fuck are you doing here?!' I yell, kicking him through the bush.

'Ow! Atsu, wait! I want to talk!' He says,and I pull him up by his arm. Reaching into my puch and grabbing the rope. I pull it out and tie him quickly, then remove all weapons.

'I won't go back with you, you asshole.' I spit, stepping back from him.

'Wow, good job.' He says, struggling against the knots I wove.

'What. Do. You. Want?' I say, venom lacing my words.

'You babe.' He says, winking.

'Disgusting. Tell me, or I'll have Sasuke come cut off your head.' I say, and mean every word of it. In case you lot don't remember, the last time I saw Kyouya was when he lied to me about falling in love with him, and he was about to be killed by Kabuto.

'Oh? So your still with Sasuke?' He says, and I spit.

'Why are you here?!' I yell.

'I was told to retreive you, and have you come back to Konoha...' He says, and I laugh.

'That's hilarious. You, thinking you could get me to go back.' I say, and he narrows his eyes.

'I could have easily done it!' He says, trying to free himself from the ropes.

'Don't even.' I say, pushing a kunai to his neck. His eyes widen, and he stops moving.

'You..You would seriously kill me?' He says, and I laugh.

'You think I would just fall into your arms or some shit? You lied to me! About all of it! Everything! Even my own mother knew! My real mother, that is.' I say, glaring.