Chapter Fi- OMFG IS THAT A...Oh..Just a......CHUNIN EXAM?!

Hoping in threw Naruto's open window, I yell 'Yo!Let's go!'

'TOO EARLY! AGAIN ATSUAKI!' He yells.

'Oh just come on!' I say, pulling him out the door.

'Okay, waking up! I'm ready to go!' He yells, taking off. Geez, even I don't have that much energy in the morning. HIS COOL ENERGY IS DAZZLING!

Naruto and I meet up with Sasuke and Sakura on a bridge in Kanoha. Yeah, we're home now!!

'Good morning Sasuke!' I say in his ear.

'OW! Geez Atsu, to early!' He says, pissy. Gosh, who pissed on his Pikachu? Manly tension passes between Naruto and Sasuke. Hahahahah! Manly...

'Sooooo...How long have you guys been waiting?' Naruto says, looking at Sakura. Seriously?! He still has that damn crush on her? HE DESERVES BETTER! LIKE HINATA!

We stood there a while before our sensi actually remembered to come.

'Sorry I'm late...I kinda got lost..'Kakashi-Perv says in his wanna be sexy voice. Geez, late much?!

'Yay! Come on Kakashi-sensi! I want our next ninja mission!' Naruto says excitedly.

'THERE ISN'T A HURTLE BIG ENOUGH FOR THIS TURTLE!' I say, laughing.

'Uh..Okay..-'

'SASUKE LOOKS ASIAN!' I say, getting up in his face. (( I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ASIANS! ))

'IN MY FACE!' He says.

'WHATEVER EMO MONSTER! Hahahha Emo Monster! I'mma call you that now!' I say, determination on my face.

'Ugh! I'm not emo stupid!' HAHAAHHA lol issues..

'As I was saying! Let's start the mission!' Kakashi says.

'Right! Could you not be annoying!' Sakurasays. BITCH PLEASE, I'mma shoot you one day. YOU'LL TAKE AN ARROW TO THE KNEE  BITCH!                                   

~~~

'SERIOUSLY? PICKING WEEDS?! I hate you guys' I say, voilently ripping some out of the ground.

'Calm down, we are genin remember? We get these missions' Sasuke says.

'You've been really pissy with me Sasuke...What's wrong?' I say, moving over to him.

'Nothing.' He says, getting up and going to a different spot. AWWW WHAT THE HELL.

I look over to Naruto standing in front of a huge pile of special herbs or something. I watched as he was getting chewed out by a very...manly lady...Poor lady..They were probably those make-you-skinny plants. Lol, I'm mean...

After that mission, we had to clean garbage out of the lake..Naruto got a black eye..Hahaaha! I watch as he slips into the water, getting pulled toward the waterfall..THE WATERFALL?

I watcched as Sasuke grabbed a rope from his tan pouch and jumped over, in an attempt to save him. Geez. Can Sasuke get any hotter?!

Pulling him back up, we finished the mission.

Next was walking dogs. Naruto,being the bloody idiot he is, chose the biggest dog. He was smaller than it! How did he expect to have control of it?!

I had a small terrier, Sasuke a wiener dog..Lol..wiener,,,,Saukra had a .. small dog..I don't even know..

We all watch ( Well...Kakashi was reading )) as Naruto was pulled into some area off limits. That idiot.

~~