*British Accent* CHAPTA SEVEN!!

Dedicated to Flower_Misery because.... BECAUSE THE WORLD SUCKS. YEAH BIOTCHES.

Oh yeah...The next chapter will be the revealing of her Kekki Genki!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!' I yell, cringing away from the HUGE freaking centipede in front of me.

'Genjustsu?' Sasuke says, eyeing it.

'OHH! That was the one Naruto killed like an hour ago!' I say, looking to Naruto.

'Possibly, the enemy might be trying to wear us out, making us walk in circles.' Kabuto says. Dude, all your readers! Please comment if you think Kabuto is sexy/not sexy! I have to prove a point..:3

'Oh my god!' I yell, before I suddenly black out.

'Willsomeonewakeherlazybuttup?!' I hear someone string out. Sounded like Sakura..

'SHE is up now, thank you very much.' I say. I open up my eyes to Sasuke's chest. Ohh! He was the one holding me. OMG OMG OMG. Awww. My face turns red and I jump down, muttering a thank you.

I walk ahead, trying to get rid of my blush. Geez, my head hurts! I wonder what happened!?

~~~~~~~~Ehh. Bout an hour later~~~~~

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN A PRE-ELIMINATION ROUND?' I wine, looking up to the very sickly Procter.

'Well..more teams than expected came out of the second round. We are (cough cough) holding the pre-elimination rounds to less the numbers of the students that are to be in the third exam..' He says. Geez, this guy is nasty looking. All sickly and stuff.

'Alright....Blah blah blah... Raise your hand if you feel inadequate to continue in these Chunin Exams..' The Hogake says. I watch as Kabuto (DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT PWEASE) walks out, making Naruto very confused. Sakura contemplates on raising her hand, but Sasuke changes her mind.

'Blah blah blah...cough cough blah...' The sick Procter says, stating the rules and crap.

'OKAY! Let's get started now?' I say, getting bored.

'Fine,if all of you can please go up to the waiting area. The first two names stated with stay, and we will begin.' He says, stepping back.

'First up...' The Procter said. I was probably last..Ehh, I'm gonna draw. I take out my sketch pad and finish up the picture of Kiba. Then I do Lee, and Gaara, then Sasuke, Gaara, then Sakura, and Gaara. Oh yeah, did I mention I drew Gaara? He's all over my sketch pad now. He's just...I don't know. He has such sad eyes.

'Next up...Atsuaki Karasu and Kimimo Langu' The Proctor said.

'Now please!' The Procter says, getting annoyed. I jump down and walk up to my competitor.

'I won't go easy on you. Even if your a petty little girl.' The guy says. WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS? A petty little girl?!

'Bite me.' I smirk.

'Woohooo! GO ATSU!' I hear Naruto yell. Glad he won that fight with Kiba. Poor Kiba though..Won't get to see his Love anymore! Ohh Kankuro! *Mentally giggles*

'Stop laughing! I will eliminate you!' The Rain ninja says, coming at me.

'String Stradegy!' I say, shooting out my chakra strands. I don't know this guys jutsu, but I sure as hell won't loose.

' String? What do you expect to do with that? FOOLISH LITTLE GIRL.' He taunts.

Memories of my past flash through my head. Inuyasha, when he hated me, called me a foolish little girl. He used to lock me in closets, not letting me out for days.