Chapter 36:Emo

'So, where are we going?' I say, as Sasuke leads me around blindfolded.

'You'll see.' He says, and I groan.

'You can't just tell me?' I say, and he stops me.

'We're here.' He says, removing the blindfold.

'Oh..my god.' I say, looking at the small picnic lit with red-stone torches. A waterfall crashing down behind it makes it all look so..surreal.

'Sasuke, this is..' I say, and he smiles.

'This is for you.' He says, and I can't help but smile. He holds my hand, as we sit down on the blanket. He lights the candle, illuminating the ground.

'Sasuke, why'd you do all of this?' I say, smiling. He puts a finger up to my lips, and takes out something from his pocket. Pressing it into my hand, he smiles. I gasp when I look down at it. THe most beautiful bracelet I've ever seen. Purple and blue swirl around in an encased stone, hanging from the delicate chain.

'Is this...is this the necklace Kabuto made? It's so beautiful...' I say, rubbing the stone.

'No..Kabuto gave me a black stone...I just did my best to make it special.' He says, and I jump on him.

'I love you so much.' I say, laying over him. He laughs and presses his lips to mine.

'I love you too.'

'This...is so lame.' I say, looking up to the large rock Sasuke presented as a 'present'.

'Oh come on, your very own rock?' He says, and I laugh.

'Well at least it's creative...' I say, running my hand along it.

'That's not why I picked out a rock you know.' He says, and I laugh.

'Oh? Then why?' I say, and he smirks.

'It'd make a nice make-out spot.' He says.

'Ah, there's the Sasuke I know.' I say, and he grabs my hand.

'Watch.' He says, setting my hand on the rock. With my left hand parallel to his right hand, the rock starts to glow. Our names appear, engraved deep into the stone in Sasuke's handwriting.

'When did you do this? I thought you were training all week.' I say, running my hand along the letters.

'I did it when we were still part of Team Seven...Right after the mission where Kakashi-sensi said we'd make cute kids..' He says, turning away. I stare at him, amazed.

'You engraved our names on a rock, before we even...' I say, astonished.

'Yeah, kinda cheesy...' He says, and I laugh.

'Hey Sasuke?' I say, and just as he turns his head to me, I tackle him to the ground, falling lightly into the flowers.

'What?' He says, and I smile.

'Your so emo.'

~~

Woooo. Re-writing is like....really fun guys :D

Fair winds Wattpaders! :D <3