Chapter 15: News to Confuse, And A Swimming Pool..Wait, What?

Kankuro's POV ( Bet you wern't expecting this, Bitches!!)

I sat in the kitchen, watching Kiba eat his ramen. It was so cute.

'You know...We should go to that restaurant! The coffee place!' Kiba says, excited.

'Sure. Wait..What time are you going back to Konoha?' I ask.

'Around seven. Tsunade doesn't need me today.' He says, winking.

'Good. Wanna go now? It's about two.' I say, grinning.

'Yeah!' He says. We walk hand in hand down the street. People give us weird glares, but I just laugh. Like I gave two shits about what they think.

'Let's go inside!' He says, jumping up and down.

'Jeez, excited much?' I say, grinning. We walk in and take our seats.

After ordering our food, the door bell rings, signaling that someone has entered. I look up and see Atsuaki. She scans the crowd of people,before seeing that Kemisuma girl. I watch as she bounces over, plopping down next to some boy.

He was kinda cute..((Ew. Stop it. Your only gay for Kiba, you baka.))

'Whatcha thinking 'bout?' Kiba says.

'Huh? Oh, look, it's Atsu and Kemi, Atsu's sister....And some dude.' I say, pointing in their direction. I watch as the dude gets up to go to the bathroom.

'Kankuro..Did you hear that?! Atsuaki is a Princess!' Kiba says, eyes wide.

'What?!' I say, snapping my head in his direction.

'The girl just said that Atsu's mother was named Raineye Kimimoso. And Kimimoso is the Land of Ribbon's Queen's last name!' He says.

'I think you miss heard. Atsuaki's last name is Karasu...' I say, scrunching my eyebrows together.

Atsuaki...A Princess?

'Yeah, your probably right..Maybe we should ask them?' He says.

'Here's your food, sir.' The waiter says, setting the food in front of us.

'Nah, let's just leave it alone.' I say, eating.

'Look!' Kiba says, glancing over there.

I follow his gaze, watching as the guy leans down, and kisses Atsu's cheek. Kiba gasps, and I watch as Atsuaki turns around. There was Gaara, shocked.

'Oh my god.' Kiba says, and stands as well.

'Let's...let's go..' I say, grabbing his arm.

'What?!' He says.

'Come on.' I say, as I pull him out of the restaurant.

'Kankuro! I wanted to-'

Kiba says, before I crash my lips to his. I don't know why, but I had a feeling that hell broke loose, and I wasn't about to die without kissing Kiba.

'Kankuro?' I hear someone say. I quickly jump back, a blush creeping up my neck.

'Kemisuma!' I say, as she walks closer to me.

'What are you....Oh! I'm sorry!' She says, then covers her eyes.

'Silly, it's fine..What just happened though?' Kiba says, grinning. There he goes, turning on his charm.

'Oh..Uhh..You mean inside?' She says, blushing slightly.Kiba nods. I slip my hand into his as she explains.

'Well, Atsuaki being the Princess that she is, wanted to meet her protection. Kyuoya..the boy...He kissed Atsu, and Gaara saw, then Gaara ran, and Atsu followed.' She says.