Chapter 34:Back To Suna/ Stupid Delusions

Sasuke's POV ^^

'Kabuto. The fuck just happened?' I say, looking out the window.

'Well, I believe your a 'lying asshole' and Miss Atsuaki as decided to leave us.' He says, and my eyes widen.

'Shit. This is your fault you know!' I say, grabbing my sword.

'How is it mine?! She went to the Shikaku on her own will!' He says, and I glare.

'You told her that she could.' I say, then push past him to my room.

'Not going after her?' He says.

'Not yet.' I say, shutting my door.

~Atsuaki's POV~

'Everyone ready?' Kakashi says, and we nod.

'Oh wait, one last thing.' Temari says, and grabs my shoulder.

'Hmm?' I say, and she slips something into my pocket.

'In case...In case he doesn't make it. Read it.' She says, hugging me.

'Thanks Temari.' I say, and we set off.

'Atsu, there.' Naruto says, and I look at him in surprise.

I never told him that he could call me Atsu!

Did I? ...

'Atsuaki?!' Naruto says, waving his hand in front of my face.

'Wh-What?!' I say, snapping my head up.

Why did that effect me so much?

'I was saying those flowers looked like Sasuke-kun's hair. Maybe you could tell us where he is?' He says, and I cringe. Kakashi-senpai (( Apparently I have to call him this because I am a member of ANBU now..)) looks my way, raising a brow.

'S-Sasuke's hair?' I ask, and he points to these beautiful dark blue flowers.

'Oh...No, I won't tell you.' I say, then step back a bit. Kakashi looks back again, then decides to fall in step with me.

'Atsuaki-chan? Is something bothering you?' He says, and I shake my head.

'No..Nothing..' I say absentmindedly.

First the nickname...Then those weird flowers...

Could the universe be telling me to go to Sasuke?!

Wait..What the Hell?! Did I seriously just think that? The universe!

'Atsuaki-chan..' Kakashi says, and I look up.

'What?' I say, and he cringes.

'Well, your kinda...' He says, and I look down.

'Oh. Hmm, maybe you wanna..Oh I dunno...HELP ME?!' I say, as some of the rocks slip. Yeah, I was hanging onto Kakashi's arm, while dangling from a flipping cliff. Thanks so much, Universe.

Kakahsi pulls up my hand, and I hug him in thanks. Naruto hands me one of those dark flowers, and I smile.

'Thanks..' I say, as he slips it into my hair.

'You okay?' Saukra says, and I nod.

'Wait..Who's that?' I say, as a grandma lady walks over to me with a warm smile.

'She's a Suna Elder. Been with us the whole time...' Kakashi-senpai says, and my eyes widen.

'Really?' I say, circling her.

'How come you didn't see her?' Naruto says, and I shrug.

'You don't know? I think you do... This young girl here, she's in love.' Says Grandma Suna Lady.

'Wha?!' I say, stepping back.

'Well, let''s see...Ah yes. First, you reacted to the nickname Naruto gave you. Then those stragne-looking blue flowers...Then you yelled at the Universe, and fell off a cliff. You are in love with someone reffering to the color of those flowers, who calls you by that name, and the Univerese is trying to tell you that. But then again. I could just have made all that up.' She says simply, and I sit down.

'In l-love?' I say, and Kakashi-senpai moves toward me.

'In any case, your not fit to continue in this dazed state, so we will all move out and you will return to Sunakagure.' He says, picking me up.

'W-Wait! I want to help Gaara. I-I can't love....It has to be Gaara...H-he didn't lie...Did he?' I say, and Kakahsi does a summoning jutsu.

'Pakkun, take the Princess here back to Suna. Have her check on Kankurou, maybe get omitted into the Hospital. Don't let her leave.' He says, and i groan.

'I'm fine you idiot! I want to help Gaara! I want to..I want to know if he'll be okay!' I say, as Pakkun bites my pant leg.

'Be on your way then.' Kakashi-senpai says, as I flip him off.

'I hate you, you jerk!' I yell and Pakkun pulls me along.

'Let's go, Miss.' He says, and I glare.

'No.' I say, stopping.

'Yes.' He says, biting my hand. I grip it, and glare again.

'I. Said. No.' I say, and he shakes his head. I take a seat on a small rock, cradling my hand.

'Last time. Let's go.' He says, and I smirk.

'Hell. No.' I say, and he jumps back.

'Now you've done it.' He says, and suddenly the ground underneath me shakes.

'W-What?!' I say, looking down. A giant tarp comes up, and traps me in the center.

'WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! WHEN DID YOU BURRY THAT THING?!' I say through the darkness.

'Let's go, Jinuji.' I hear Pakkun say, and I suddenly begin to move.

'W-What?!' I say, as the bag jolts.

'Don't worry. We'll be there soon, Princess Atsuaki.' He says, and I grunt.

'I don't WANT to go!' I say, and he laughs.

'I have orders.' He says, and I groan.

'Fuck your orders.' I say.

~~~~~~

DO DO DO DO DOBE DOBE !

TE TE TE TEME TEME TEME!

Fair winds Watpaders! :D <3