Chapter 9! Shit Happened!?

'That was amazing!' Inuyasha says, as I return to the waiting area. He was sitting in the stands right next to me.

'Thanks Inu-chan.' I say, slumping back on the wall. I'm tired, holy chiznets.

'Hey Inu-chan..Why is our Kekki Genki called Redazeala Dance and not the Karasu Dance or something?' I say, looking at him through the stadium bars.

'Uh..Well...We'll talk about this later! Look, Uchiha has arrived!' He says, pointing to the battle ground. There he was, with Kakashi-sensi. TOOK HIM LONG ENOUGH! Geez.

'WOOHOOO GO SASUKE!' I yell.

'You really like that boy don't you.' Inuyasha says with a small smile.

'Well yeah..I mean he is my boyfriend..' I say, looking down at him. Inuyasha just gives that small smile and turns back to the battle. I eye him curiously. This is all getting too weird. Frist I found out that I apparently am a Princess of Ribbons or some crap, then find Atsumiku's Prince, AND Inuyasha is hiding things from me. Grr. I hate secrets.

I turn my attention to Gaara and Sasuke, who's battle was about to begin.

'WOOOOHOOOO GO SASUKE! And Gaara I guess...AND SASUKE!' I yell. Gaara looks up at me, and his lip twitches again. As if he was going to smile.

'Begin.' The Procter says.

They're fight was amazing! I mean, I watched Sasuke train every day, but this was just..amazing. And Gaara? He almost let out the evil side of him, Shukaka. I wonder if I might be able to fix him...with his broken personalities and everything...

Oh no, Sasuke's in trouble! DUN DUN DUNDUNDUN DUN DUN DUN DUN! Atsuaki to the rescue! Jumping down on to the battle field, I run to Sasuke. No way in hell was I going to let Gaara kill him, even if it was for the Chunin Exams.

'Sasuke!' I yell, running up to him.

'Atsu! Go away! I don't want you getting hurt!' He says, standing in front of me.

'I WANT TO HELP YOU IDIOT!' I say, moving so that I'm standing next to him.

'Fine.' He says.

'OHMYFUCKINGGOD! The Hogake!' I yell, as I see the Kazegake and the Hogake standing on top of the building, a knife at the Hogake's throat.

'Go!' The Procter says, jumping down. He glares at the Sand Sybling's sensi, who was defending them.

'Shit.' I hear Sasuke say. I watch as Temari and Kankuro jump down to Gaara. Then disappear.

'OI! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?!' I yell, getting pissed off.

'Come on!' Sasuke yells, grabbing my hand. We jump up, heading after them.

'What was that he said about Orochimaru?' I say, as we persue them.

'I don't know, I think hes the one who planned all of this. I don't care, I just have find that Gaara!' He says. Where was that guy?!

'Shit. Naruto and the others are behind us!' I say.

'Come on then, this way!' He says, pulling me alittle to the left.

This was taking forever! Where could they have gone?!

'There.' Sasuke says, stopping.

'Be carefull!' I say, as Sasuke steps out and approaches them.

Their fight starts up again, making me feel useless. I can't do anything? I spot Temari, and I jump over to her.

'Yo.Bitch.' I say, smirking.