Chapter 20: The Hunt is On

Kyouya's POV

'This is so convenient.' Kemi says, rolling her eyes.

'So your telling me, that the Princess decided to stay in Konoha to become an ANBU Black Ops member, then disappears when she goes to see her boyfriend?' I say, raising a brow.

'Yes, we have ninja hounds trailing their sent, but they haven't fou-'

'Their? You mean, someone was with her?' I say, cutting the Hokage off.

'Yes. A rogue leaf ninja named Sasuke Uchiha. They were together for about a month, before the Chuunin Exams. Sasuke decided to join Orochimaru's group, and him and the Princess were said to have cut it off.' A man with white hair, and a headband over his left eye says.

'And you are?' I say, glaring.

'Hatake Kakashi, Atsuaki's former sensi.' He says, raising a brow.

'Please excuse us, I need to speak to One for a second.' Kemisuma says, pulling me out of the room.

'What?' i say, as she turns to face me.

'Uchiha. a sharingan user. He must be strong, so we can't underestimate him. Plus, he's with Orochimaru, one of the three Sannin.' She explains.

'Sannin?'

'They are incredibly smart, powerful, and quick witted. We were recently talking two the only female.' She syays, nodding towards the door.

'Really? No wonder that woman has such big...Scariness....So..Orochimaru is extremly powerful, and training Uchiha? And now Atsuaki is with them?' I say, as Kemi narrows her eyes.

'Yeah, and this means that the Princess has either been kidnapped, or went willingly.' She says.

'Well, maybe they have info on this Orionto dude and the Princess?' I say, opening the door.

'My big scariness?' The Hokage says, hands on hips.

'Uh.." I say, backing up.

'Ahem, Hatake-sama?' Kemi says.

'Yes?' He says, and I slowly creep away from the Scary Sannin.

'Do have any information on Orochimaru, concerning the Princess?' Kemi says, and I smile at her professionalism.

'Actually, we do. She was recently under Village/House arrest because she had planned to go after Orochimaru anyways...We have the note, that we found in her apartment, however, she wasn't supposed to leave for another week and a half.' He says, handing her a piece of paper. She took it, and read it aloud.

Kemi's POV

'Yo,

I heard about your 'plan'. Orochimaru said it'd be a good addition to his...collection..If you joined. Plus..I kind've miss you...Don't tell anyone about this note. If you refuse, whatever. In two weeks, meet us at the Heaven and Earth Bridge in the Land of Grass at one. We'll be waiting,

Sasuke.' I finish.

'What the hell! He kind've 'misses' her?!' Kyouya says, jumping up.

'One, calm down.' I say sternly. He glares, but slumps back down on the floor.

'That's all we know. She was planning to leave for Orochimaru's before too. She left for Suna, but told the people living with her that she would be there for a month. Meanwhile, she got permission to leave the village for two. A fellow jounin, Inyasha Karasu, reported this, and that he knew where she was going. Lady Tsunade heard this, and sent out ANBU members to retrieve her. However, they were stopped and found dead about three quarters away from Konoha. We believe this was Orochimaru's doing. The Princess returned to the village earlier than expected, and was then put on house arrest. She managed to sneak out, with the help of Temari of the Sand, and created a lightning clone. She then went back to Suna, and was found in Gaara's company, disguised as a Kimimoso palace staff member. We later found out that she had visited the palace. I'm guessing she was with you?' Kakashi Hatake said.

'Yeah. She was getting ready to marry me.' Kyouya says, from the corner of the room.

'Marry?!' The Hokage says.

'Yes, they are fianc�s.' I say, hiding the slight sadness I felt.

'You did a bad job.' Kakahsi says.

'What?' I say, shocked

'You..and you. You are so confused.' He says, pointing to Kyouya.

'What?! How..How did you?' I say, backing up a bit. How could he..WHO IS THIS GUY?

'Don't make her marry you, if you love her.' He says, pointing from Kyouya to me.

'I..I love her too..' Kyouya says, head lowered. Gah, heart squeeze.

'It's non of your business on what we do and don't do in the Land of Ribbons.' I say, masking my emotions, this time using chakra.

'Nice try, but not good enough. I can still see through you. Now, we have arranged for another group of ANBU members to track Orochimaru, Sasuke, and Atsuaki down. Care to join them?' He says, and I nod.

'Wait..We're only chuuni-'

'I know about the Yaminaka. The group of jounin level members skilled in every combat level possible?' Kakashi says, and my eyes widen so much that they might fall out of my head.

'Who..Who the fuck are you?!' I say, backing up even more. This guy..knows everything!'

'Me? I'm Kakahsi Hatake.' He says, nonchalant.

'Yo-Your the White Fang's son?!' I say, taken aback.

'Uh..yeah?' He says.

'I-I'm so sorry to have dishonored you like that. Please excuse my rude behavior!' I say, dipping my head. I look up, and he gives me a confused look.

'Uh..My father..was not a respected man here..still isn't..' He says, turning slightly.

'What?! He was a great man! To think, even though he failed the mission, but still managed to save his teammates lives..is incredible!' I say.

'Well..Sure..' He says.

'MAKE ME YOUR APPRENTICE!' I say, on my knees.

'W-What?!' He says, backing up.

'Your amazing! Please?!' I say, earning a very confused look from Kyouya.

'Uh..Sorry, but I gotta find this Princess first..' He says, then walks out the door.

'I..uh..Wow..' I say, standing up. I rub the back of my head nervously.

'So...Somebody's crushing on the White Fang's son.' Kyouya says, smirking.

'What? Why? Does it make you jealous?' I say, teasing.

'What! I..uh...Gotta find this Princess..' He says, and I follow him out the door.

'ONE!' I say,and he stops.

'Yes?' He says, turning. I walk up to him, and kiss him on the cheek.

'Your the only one I'm crushing on.' I whisper, and run away.

'Did you just...I KNEW YOU COULDN'T RESIST MAH SEXINESS!' I hear him yell, running after me.

'This is Tenzo. Kakashi's former student.' Tsunade says, introducing a man in ANBU uniform. Taking off his mask, he smiles.

'So, your in charge of this group?' Tenzo says.

'Yeah, we need to be careful, okay?' Kakashi says, and I raise a brow.

'Is he your son or something?' Kyouya says.

'No, just..an equal.' Kakashi says, and Tenzo's smile widens.

'So..Do I use TERROR?' Tenzo says, and his eyes get huge.

'AHHH!' Kyouya yells, falling over.

'Ah, that's not necessary...' I say, stepping a bit toward Kakashi-senpai. He steps away again. I step closer, smelling his smexiness.

'Ahh, well...Let's get going.' Kakashi says, and I nod. We head out, in the direction of the Land of Rice Patties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAAHAHAAH Short chappy again. I need to write these short ones, because I have a NINE page long chappy about Sasuke/Astu's relationship and experience with Orochimaru....Yeah.

Fair winds Wattpaders! :D <3